Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    yeh my uncle and his gf that seems to think i'm out to get her.and her grown up kids that talk to me when they're bored.and my aunt and her welsh husband who i don't like very much and vice versa.and maybe my cousin (son of my uncle but diff gf) and his mom and sis.the thing is i feel out of place when i go to any of there's
    Oh dear. Well I hope its not too bad.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yeh i hope not as well.gonna try every means possible to stay in my room and study.i need to anyways coz i've got module exams in jan grrr.what you upto this holiday?

ReputationRep:
    if i ever have to have anymore injections i am going to scream!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    awww Vienna!! :hugs: i hate them as welll

ReputationRep:
    vienna why are u on here on ur last day of term and not out with people having fun? i never went near the computers on the last week of term!

ReputationRep:
    they only time i had an injection i lost my hearing!! GURRRRRRRRRRRR at them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    vienna why are u on here on ur last day of term and not out with people having fun? i never went near the computers on the last week of term!
    Its odd school was the one time I never went on the computers. (hardly)
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey Cazzi.i do the same on the last week of term.i'm online till the last minute coz i know i won't be on for ages till i get back grr :p: how're you Caz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Its odd school was the one time I never went on the computers. (hardly)
    i only ever went on when all me mates had lessons (which was quite often - beacause im a more arty person and all me m8s are academic...so thats why we never really crossed paths)

ReputationRep:
    i only ever went on when all me mates had lessons (which was quite often - beacause im a more arty person and all me m8s are academic...so thats why we never really crossed paths)
    In 6th form 99% of the time if i didn't have a lesson i was at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    hey Cazzi.i do the same on the last week of term.i'm online till the last minute coz i know i won't be on for ages till i get back grr :p: how're you Caz?
    dont u have internet at home?

im fine thanks hows usies?

im drinking baileys...found my parents personal stash of it lol!!...cant drink too much though, its yummy but makes me ill!

ReputationRep:
    because we have all got different things happening and none of them asked me to come with them well maybe i just won't talk to the whole lot of them again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    In 6th form 99% of the time if i didn't have a lesson i was at home.
    at least u could go home! going home when i didnt have a lesson would mean a 6 mile walk!

ReputationRep:
    oh i prefer thorntons fudge Liguer... it really is breat.. the hint of fudge but to drink is mmmm

ReputationRep:
    ah i miss college...believe it or not. i miss having something worthwile to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna:))
    oh i prefer thorntons fudge Liguer... it really is breat.. the hint of fudge but to drink is mmmm
    the best drink is a lou lou cocktail.. baileys, butterscotch shnaps, banana flavouring, and god knows what else! lol

lol i should be drinking my own alcohol!...ive got ouzo from greece, shnaps from austria and some green banana stuff from france! lol
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    dont u have internet at home?

im fine thanks hows usies?

im drinking baileys...found my parents personal stash of it lol!!...cant drink too much though, its yummy but makes me ill!
    i love baileys!! hehe and no where i stay we haven't got it at home i find i always go through internet redrawal syndromes when i go back lol

between FIL you were so lucky about your 99% thing...i have at least one class a day,at least!

ReputationRep:
    ah i miss college...believe it or not. i miss having something worthwile to do!
    I would give so much to be back at school.

ReputationRep:
    oh i looove champagne! it is so bubbly and i like watching the cork soar off into the distance after i have had like 1 and a halklf bottles!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    children :p: haven't u lot ever heard of 'no alcohol' ?! hehe :p:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.