Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

Announcements
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    well it was a dare it's not like you told them you were dying or anything and you wanted their sympathy.look they'll get over it and youll get over it as well.if it makes you feel better maybe pm some of the people and apologize,explain it better and tell them you're sorry :hugs: i wouldn't worry about it so much FIL honest.

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks. You are so lovely; I'm lucky to know you.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    np FIL :hugs: :hugs: hope you feel better soon

--------------

let's cheer you up.what you been upto all day about from sulking :p: ?? (hopefully you haven't been doing it for too long )

ReputationRep:
    Just working as usual, I was feeling so happy this morning too. Grrr.

Anyway. I am looking forward to playing moh with phonicsclass tonight - providing she can find her serial number to install it!

What about you?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    just college and was a bit pissed of this morning because bf chose to go to a mate's birthday party instead of seenig me tomorrow...coz i won't see him till jan 7th but i'm k i don't mind coz i couldn't force him to see me.wouldn't be fair.plus he's allowed to spend time with his mates.then there's also dreading xmas with the family n trying to survive with the horrible people in my school...i manage...now i'm tryng to fix my bloody laptop that's been messing up for ages now.and i just got it in september grrr hugs for you though :hugs: maybe you should get a nice cup of something u like,cheer you up a bit...or even ice cream i know it's cold but if you're inside n taking it you'll feel good

ReputationRep:
    i'm kind of new so whats going on here
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hello gameplayer. how're you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    just college and was a bit pissed of this morning because bf chose to go to a mate's birthday party instead of seenig me tomorrow...coz i won't see him till jan 7th but i'm k i don't mind coz i couldn't force him to see me.wouldn't be fair.plus he's allowed to spend time with his mates.then there's also dreading xmas with the family n trying to survive with the horrible people in my school...i manage...now i'm tryng to fix my bloody laptop that's been messing up for ages now.and i just got it in september grrr hugs for you though :hugs: maybe you should get a nice cup of something u like,cheer you up a bit...or even ice cream i know it's cold but if you're inside n taking it you'll feel good
    Aww you are so understanding - he's a very lucky guy.

Whats up with your laptop?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Aww you are so understanding - he's a very lucky guy.

Whats up with your laptop?
    well my msn's just plain old crappy.it's the newest version.first of all it wouldn't sign me in properly.then somehow it improved n now it signs me in and i can check my mail and stuff but i can't get messages from people,people can't get mine and soemtimes it says i'm signed in and i can see all my mates but to them i'm offline (and no i'm not signing in appearing offline) and then it signs me off randomly...grrr just so many problems.then my media player doesn't update my music anymore :bawling: just soo many problems grrr

--------------

and thanks (for saying i'm understanding) :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    well my msn's just plain old crappy.it's the newest version.first of all it wouldn't sign me in properly.then somehow it improved n now it signs me in and i can check my mail and stuff but i can't get messages from people,people can't get mine and soemtimes it says i'm signed in and i can see all my mates but to them i'm offline (and no i'm not signing in appearing offline) and then it signs me off randomly...grrr just so many problems.then my media player doesn't update my music anymore :bawling: just soo many problems grrr
    stupid technology! Why cant it just work :hugs:

ooooh postcount! 666!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :p: 667 now lol i had to change it quick!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    *phew* lol
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hehe i'm not the devil don't worry hehe you watched the exorcism of emily?? i wanna see it.i hope my uncle will let me go and see it during the hols!

ReputationRep:
    hehe i'm not the devil don't worry hehe you watched the exorcism of emily?? i wanna see it.i hope my uncle will let me go and see it during the hols!
    no no no no! No scary films for me. I'm a bit 'sensitive'
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    awww :hugs: that's y i wuv you hehe what sorta movie do you like?

ReputationRep:
    im bored

ReputationRep:
    awww :hugs: that's y i wuv you hehe what sorta movie do you like?
    I like lost if different sorts - anything thats good!

From imdb - might give you some idea.

The Matrix 10
    American Beauty 9
    Fight Club 9
    Intacto 9
    Lost in Translation 9
    Magnolia 9
    Memento 9
    Se7en 9
    Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi 9
    Shichinin no samurai 9
    Twelve Monkeys 9
    Unforgiven 9
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :hugs: CV what interesting thing have you done today??or what do you wish to tell us?could be anything funny or what you saw today or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commander V)
    im bored
    see how long you can do 'keep-ie-uppies' with a ball of paper.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I like lost if different sorts - anything thats good!

From imdb - might give you some idea.

The Matrix 10
    American Beauty 9
    Fight Club 9
    Intacto 9
    Lost in Translation 9
    Magnolia 9
    Memento 9
    Se7en 9
    Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi 9
    Shichinin no samurai 9
    Twelve Monkeys 9
    Unforgiven 9

Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi 9 sonds hindi. i like hindi movies...like Ka ha no ha or whatver and veer zaara but i haven't finished watching that one.i like those sorta movies as well -The Matrix, Amityville horror, the skulls american pie, american beauty fight club most definately, oceans eleven, romantic comedies that sorta thing and martial art movies are great too

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.