The Student Room Group
I am going, thats what. :wavey:
bye
so........................................................................ :tsr:
ello :biggrin:
hey
hows it going?
Whats hippening? I just had a traumatic bus journey home.
how come? what happened?
Well to start with I was hit on by some chav girls at the bus stop, I was a little flattered, but had to turn them down. They were running about and screaming and shouting and then this really thin one of them came over and asked if i would like to court her. I replied that I didn't date 8 year olds, certainly not ones that hadn't yet grasped the fact that 'think' does not begin with an 'f'. She asked me if I found her attractive and then only polite thing I could think of to say was taht she would make an attractive coat stand. Was I too mean?

Anyway - so the bus finnaly arrived (30 mins late) and I got on. At the next stop this nice yound scandinavian-looking couple got on with their baby. The woman sat next to me... and proceeded to breast feed her baby. Where the hell do i look? I resorted to pretending to be asleep. The act in its self I might have been able to endure were it not for the smell. Mmm mothers milk, mixed with the cheesy aroma courousy of the crisp-eating woman behind, left me somewhat gagging.

So, an eventful journey if not plesant.
:rofl: hahahahahaha awww im so sorry

--------------

aww im sorry lol ive been mean.... it sounds.... um..... interesting :p:
Harlow really is chav central.
xemilyx
:rofl: hahahahahaha awww im so sorry

--------------

aww im sorry lol ive been mean.... it sounds.... um..... interesting :p:

:p:
well i had a dozen red roses sent to me in school today :redface:
xemilyx