The Student Room Group
wow :biggrin: your an inspiration. whats your secret hun?
Reply 27641
:wavey:
I lost half a stone over christmas too. Which is odd because if anything I did less excercise and ate more.
i want to lose weight :frown: lol *runs off to the gym*
Reply 27644
xemilyx
wow :biggrin: your an inspiration. whats your secret hun?

i do not know... but the wierdest thing is ... is it was over christmas!!! and usually i gain a lot of weight! so i am shocked.... but i didn't have much choc... or thinngs like that! but i did eat a lot of cheese!
Vienna:)
i do not know... but the wierdest thing is ... is it was over christmas!!! and usually i gain a lot of weight! so i am shocked.... but i didn't have much choc... or thinngs like that! but i did eat a lot of cheese!

well tis a new year and the way i look at it i have 6 months before my 18th so i have 6 months to reach my target weight and dress size
Reply 27646
Fluent in Lies
I lost half a stone over christmas too. Which is odd because if anything I did less excercise and ate more.

that is way the same hjere!!! because usually i am walking to college but i wasn't over christmas... but i have to say i think it is because of the fact that my sister hhas moved back in... and things like that!

--------------

i say that because things like that happen a lot where eating and things like that are closely linked to depression and so on but oh well at least i am happy with myself!
I am very close to being 'underweight' on the BMI scale :frown:
Reply 27648
hey same here too... depends actually what method did you use?
im over weight
Reply 27651
i can't do that one i only know my weight in stones or Kg and the computer calculator is some pain in the ****
Reply 27652
doh i dont know my height:smile:
whats your weight? i will work it out in pounds for you
Reply 27654
ok ignore that.. i did not venture down i am 20.2 on this but the bands used are different!
thats normal! so you dont have a problem!!
Reply 27656
hang on ignore that i think i have done something wrong... oh my weight is 62 Kilograms...

--------------

i am actually on this scale thingy... 19.1 i put in the wrong height
whats that in stone? lol
Use google: type like 70kg in stone

and it converts it.
vienna how tall are you? and what is your dress size now? sorry to be nosy