The Student Room Group
B_e_x
Yeh i woke up and felt quite unwell :frown: But i feel a bit better now thanks :smile: iv probably overdosed on paracetamol :biggrin:

:smile: ah-oh. Well if you dont post in a while I'll be sure to call the ambulance for you.
Shylock
hey CV FIL my lovviees and everyone i've failed to mention coz i'm lazy...how's everyone? :hello:

hello I am good thanks.
Just having my heart lunch comprising: 4 peices of plain unbuttered bread 3 oranges and a packet of niknaks and for dessert a packet of skittles.
i'm sorry natalie.i'm typing with one finger (i'm lying down) n feeling sleepy plus the wifi i'm on is slow,can't find the fast one.
Fluent in Lies
Just having my heart lunch comprising: 4 peices of plain unbuttered bread 3 oranges and a packet of niknaks and for dessert a packet of skittles.

...and then you wonder why you're underweight :p:

Shylock, nothing to apologise for, I was just kidding
Fluent in Lies
:smile: ah-oh. Well if you dont post in a while I'll be sure to call the ambulance for you.

Thanks :cool: or you could just be amazed, because i would OBVIOUSLY be doing my essay :p:
Reply 27706
Shylock
hey CV FIL my lovviees and everyone i've failed to mention coz i'm lazy...how's everyone? :hello:
yay im mentioned first:cool:
Natalie Lane
...and then you wonder why you're underweight :p:

Shylock, nothing to apologise for, I was just kidding

I just went down and got two more slices of bread and some danish salami

That is a perfectly well balanced meal!
Commander V
yay im mentioned first:cool:

first the worst.
lol nothing special bout that CV did u know u're initials r next to each other?lol what's everyone been upto?? i swear i can't stand anymore hhd biology grrr
Fluent in Lies

i found a red skittle on the floor! SCORE!
B_e_x
Thanks :cool: or you could just be amazed, because i would OBVIOUSLY be doing my essay :p:

oh. oh yeah :p:
B_e_x
i found a red skittle on the floor! SCORE!

I found one in my bed last night - it smeared a red stain across my sheet.
Fluent in Lies
I just went down and got two more slices of bread and some danish salami

That is a perfectly well balanced meal!

Add some chocolate sauce on top of everything and then you'll have a good meal

And B_e_x, lol :biggrin: *goes on a skittles hunt of her own*
you#ve been devirgined FIL...virginal blood lol not smear from skittles :p:
Natalie Lane
Add some chocolate sauce on top of everything and then you'll have a good meal

And B_e_x, lol :biggrin: *goes on a skittles hunt of her own*

lol
Shylock
you#ve been devirgined FIL...virginal blood lol not smear from skittles :p:

ewwwwwie.
Heh i found a purple one too. I dont know how they got on my floor :rolleyes:

I would like a philidelphia cheese and lettuce sandwich, but i dont have any of the vital ingredients. :frown:
Reply 27718
Shylock
lol nothing special bout that CV did u know u're initials r next to each other?lol what's everyone been upto?? i swear i can't stand anymore hhd biology grrr
:bawling:
B_e_x
Heh i found a purple one too. I dont know how they got on my floor :rolleyes:

I would like a philidelphia cheese and lettuce sandwich, but i dont have any of the vital ingredients. :frown:

I don't get people's obession with that cream chees (and by 'people' I mean a few friends of mine :rolleyes: :redface: ) it's just nasty

Latest