The Student Room Group
:hugs:
leave it greekboy
If only I could.But there have been left just 3 months.afterthat I'll take my degree and I'll tell them "Άντε γεια!!!" which means in Greek goodbye once and for all.Afterthat I'm giving exams for the Proficiency of Cambridge and if everything is ok,I'll come to England to study to one of your universities.I'm interested in LSE,Manchester and Nottingham.
Greek_22
If only I could.But there have been left just 3 months.afterthat I'll take my degree and I'll tell them "Άντε γεια!!!" which means in Greek goodbye once and for all.Afterthat I'm giving exams for the Proficiency of Cambridge and if everything is ok,I'll come to England to study to one of your universities.I'm interested in LSE,Manchester and Nottingham.

grrr nevermind
:p:
grrr
What do you mean by saying grrr?
nevermind...it's an expression...nevermind
I hope you wern't grrrin at me :p:
has anyone of you been to London recently?
i'm off for now.be back later
yeap i was in london yesterday :wink:
Reply 29512
hello
Hi CV love :smile: how was m2? I just finished statistics as well.
Although London is well-known for its nightlife,sightseeings the life there is too expensive.I don't know why.But if in next years Uk cahnges its money with Euros,life will be like in other European capital cities.

--------------

Can anyone tell me how to add a photo to my profile?Is it feasible for new members who aren't subscribers?
Reply 29515
Hey is there a picture thread around here?
Reply 29517
e11even
Hi CV love :smile: how was m2? I just finished statistics as well.
:bawling:it was horrible, most of my mechanics was fine just the damn algebra :frown:
where did everybody go/
ahh...we all love the algebra :smile:

Latest