ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey

ReputationRep:
    :hello: hiya shylock!!!!!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey starry how're you? i just said goodbye to the sunnyman. it won't be the same without him in college.how're you?

ReputationRep:
    sunnyman...i love that name lol! i'm ok....just going crazy with boredom!!!! have given up on all work and keep thinking about food....
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    he's a tsr member. i know what you mean.i should be studying but nothing gets in and it's frustrating trying to study....and thinking about food...the sunnyman just gave me choccie,m&s choccie that look like lips,do you want some?

ReputationRep:
    oooo yes please....i've just eaten all my mate's chocolate coated raisins...they are devine!!!!!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i don't like raisins eww :eviltongue:

*gives starry choccie lips*

anything special planned for tonight?

ReputationRep:
    nooooo i'll probably end up on here and msn all night lol, the social alien that i am!!!!

i'm going out for a chinese with work tomorrow night though! can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    how about you?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    seeing my bf tonight. highlight of my week hopefully oh n seeing Toby (the sunnyman) was nice. i have to go now but i'll be on in a bit.speak later. don't think i'll be on this evening as i'm seeing bf lol. later xx

ReputationRep:
    Can I just ask, what is it with this thread? It's been on here and active ever since I first joined TSR months ago. Half the people who posted originally now have post counts in the tens of thousands, and people posting now don't seem to be under 1000 posts anyway. Why can't people just let a tired thread die? Is this like a chat thread or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe_87)
    Can I just ask, what is it with this thread? It's been on here and active ever since I first joined TSR months ago. Half the people who posted originally now have post counts in the tens of thousands, and people posting now don't seem to be under 1000 posts anyway. Why can't people just let a tired thread die? Is this like a chat thread or something?
    Yah. Thats why its in chat.

ReputationRep:
    HELLO!!!ahaha

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.