The Student Room Group
Reply 31720
This is the homework i am n=meant to be doing... i still have a few more questions to do!
Reply 31721
moo:smile:
You missed a capital:

"... competition is by having SAT’s. this increases ..."
Reply 31723
Commander V
moo:smile:
peekaboo!
Reply 31724
Vienna:)
peekaboo!
i see you!
Reply 31725
Fluent in Lies
You missed a capital:

"... competition is by having SAT’s. this increases ..."
oooops just changed it... i hate it... i still have four questions to do that i do not know the answer to so i am going to leave them!
WOOHOO 300th post!
Reply 31727
Commander V
i see you!
oh do you ? :smile: i wish they had a smiley of a smiley hidimg behind a sofa or a postbox and then popping out and then back in again!
Vienna:)
oooops just changed it... i hate it... i still have four questions to do that i do not know the answer to so i am going to leave them!

What are the questions?
Reply 31729
angel_flo
WOOHOO 300th post!
What? you only done 299!
angel_flo
WOOHOO 300th post!

Not in here it's not :smile:
Reply 31731
angel_flo
WOOHOO 300th post!
wrong!:biggrin:

--------------

uh i think ill play red alert for a bit:smile:
Reply 31732
Fluent in Lies
What are the questions?
Identify and explain one arguement in favour of the existance of fee paying schools
Explain how the education action zones aim to improve educational achievement
Identify and explain one cause of truancy from schools...... and
Identify and breifly explain one government policy that has aimed to increase parent and pupil choice in education. it is all to confusing to me.
Reply 31733
I am going now but will bve back!in an hour!
Identify and explain one arguement in favour of the existance of fee paying schools

Generally fee paying independent schools offer better teacher:tongue:upil ratios, better sporting, musical and artistic facilities and are generally seen to give cultural, social and general educational advantages to the child.

Education action zones aim to allow local partnerships between schools and the community and local businesses that serve to provide a diverse learning experience; to allow young people to leave school with an understaning of business and as put by the primeminister "the right skills and aspirations".

Identify and explain one cause of truancy from schools.

In most cases the decision to truant is mde by the student. A common example is due to bullying experienced at school. Bullying can severly affect a persons mental and physical state, leading to low self esteem, actual induced ilnesses or even fear of physical harm. If bullying is not delt with, or the child sees no other way out, the only 'escape' may very well be not to attend school.

Identify and breifly explain one government policy that has aimed to increase parent and pupil choice in education

The government has promised to provide a greater sense of consumer choice for parents.

"New educational providers" (parents, faith groups, community organisations or businesses) are allowed to set up schools within the state system and inn existing schools the teaching will be more individually tailored to the student. "Failing" schools also face new deadlines to improve or be closed.

All this is to offer more and more viable educational places for students which will better provide parents and children with the choice they require to best serve their child's educational interests.
Reply 31735
boo!
Morning.
CV, how did you get the height of your avatar to exceed 100px?
Thought the maximum size was 500px X 100px?
That's the most it would allow me:confused:
Morning.
CV, how did you get the height of your avatar to exceed 100px?
Thought the maximum size was 500px X 100px?
That's the most it would allow me:confused:

100x100 isnt it?
Reply 31738
Fluent in Lies

Generally fee paying independent schools offer better teacher:tongue:upil ratios, better sporting, musical and artistic facilities and are generally seen to give cultural, social and general educational advantages to the child.

Education action zones aim to allow local partnerships between schools and the community and local businesses that serve to provide a diverse learning experience; to allow young people to leave school with an understaning of business and as put by the primeminister "the right skills and aspirations".

Identify and explain one cause of truancy from schools.

In most cases the decision to truant is mde by the student. A common example is due to bullying experienced at school. Bullying can severly affect a persons mental and physical state, leading to low self esteem, actual induced ilnesses or even fear of physical harm. If bullying is not delt with, or the child sees no other way out, the only 'escape' may very well be not to attend school.

Identify and breifly explain one government policy that has aimed to increase parent and pupil choice in education

The government has promised to provide a greater sense of consumer choice for parents.

"New educational providers" (parents, faith groups, community organisations or businesses) are allowed to set up schools within the state system and inn existing schools the teaching will be more individually tailored to the student. "Failing" schools also face new deadlines to improve or be closed.

All this is to offer more and more viable educational places for students which will better provide parents and children with the choice they require to best serve their child's educational interests.
Thank you :hugs: i recently have been getting very confused with things like this!:smile:
Fluent in Lies
100x100 isnt it?

Sorry I meant pic in sig.

Latest