Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    that was only 5 years ago for you! OMG YOU'RE SO LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i was nine was, like, HALF MY LIFE AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    young little me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil penguin kid)
    You never get bored of the place do you?
    No not if you love rollercoasters!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ridgeback)
    No not if you love rollercoasters!!!
    when i was 9 i never really liked rollercoasters so i never went on everything. It was still great then. Now i actually ride rollercoasters it will be fab! it is the height that puts me off though

ReputationRep:
    hellooo

ReputationRep:
    when i was 9 i never really liked rollercoasters so i never went on everything. It was still great then. Now i actually ride rollercoasters it will be fab! it is the height that puts me off though
    Have you been to Busch Gardens? You gotta try and get there. Rollercoasters are awesome and the rest of the park is great too. Take a ride on Montu it has an inverted coaster loop of over 100ft. Once you've done it once there'll be no stopping you.

ReputationRep:
    Have you been to Busch Gardens? You gotta try and get there. Rollercoasters are awesome and the rest of the park is great too. Take a ride on Montu it has an inverted coaster loop of over 100ft. Once you've done it once there'll be no stopping you.
    I am planning to go to busch gardens on this visit.

100ft+ loop!! :eek:

any idea how tall the loop is on the incredible hulk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emsy)
    hellooo
    :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    hi people

ReputationRep:
    I am planning to go to busch gardens on this visit.

100ft+ loop!! :eek:

any idea how tall the loop is on the incredible hulk?
    No can't remember - all I remember about the hulk was that I thought it was fantastic and my brother was sick when he got off! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    No can't remember - all I remember about the hulk was that I thought it was fantastic and my brother was sick when he got off! :eek:
    yikes, is it 1 of them sickly rides? :eek:

the best ride i went on in orlando was either test track at epcot or journey to atlantis in sea world. Just shows what type of rides i went on then :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yikes, is it 1 of them sickly rides? :eek:

the best ride i went on in orlando was either test track at epcot or journey to atlantis in sea world. Just shows what type of rides i went on then :rolleyes:
    Hey they were good - we ended up going on test track 3 times cause my Dad is car mad!

ReputationRep:
    Hey they were good - we ended up going on test track 3 times cause my Dad is car mad!
    i liked test track coz it was fast and not high the heat chamber was horrible though

ReputationRep:
    diploma - I haven't taken it yet but I'm preparing it now. I'll do after the summer some time. Still don't like exams - performing in concerts and stuff i can cope with but in a little room with an examiner? NO! :eek:
    Wow you must be v v good, how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohogirlie)
    Wow you must be v v good, how old are you?
    18, so not that amazing really. Plus most of the pieces for first levekl diploma are only a TINY step up from grade 8, and grade 8 stuff is mostly easy for clarinet, so it's not bad. Just a hassle - oyu have to do it like a proper recital thing with a programme, and research the works and things. I play for fun mostly, and I play mostly jazz at the moment, though I'm having a Nielsen concerto phase.

How old are you by the way? I find it REALLY hard to gauge people's ages on here! (LPK is only 14! he's a little baby still!)

ReputationRep:
    18, so not that amazing really. Plus most of the pieces for first levekl diploma are only a TINY step up from grade 8, and grade 8 stuff is mostly easy for clarinet, so it's not bad. Just a hassle - oyu have to do it like a proper recital thing with a programme, and research the works and things. I play for fun mostly, and I play mostly jazz at the moment, though I'm having a Nielsen concerto phase.

How old are you by the way? I find it REALLY hard to gauge people's ages on here! (LPK is only 14! he's a little baby still!)
    I'm 18 too I love jazz but i do classical grades, i'm the only one in my school who does, everyone else takes guildhall jazz

ReputationRep:
    180, (LPK is only 14! he's a little baby still!)
    :flute: :angel:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 too I love jazz but i do classical grades, i'm the only one in my school who does, everyone else takes guildhall jazz
    We're only allowed to do classical grades on the clarinet, you can do jazz piano but that's it! *jealous*

ReputationRep:
    We're only allowed to do classical grades on the clarinet, you can do jazz piano but that's it! *jealous*
    Do you do associated board though? Cos that would be why...

ReputationRep:
    Do you do associated board though? Cos that would be why...
    Yeah but our school does do other boards, it's just my teacher, but sh'es taught me all the way so I can't be bothered to change. Plus am leaving school this year so no point.

10 DAYS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes into corner and cries* :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but our school does do other boards, it's just my teacher, but sh'es taught me all the way so I can't be bothered to change. Plus am leaving school this year so no point.

10 DAYS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes into corner and cries* :bawling:
    I did Associated board up until grade 5 then changed to guildhall cos i didn't wanna do theory. I prefer the examiners for guildhall anyway, they are much nicer, although my teacher is an associated board examiner, i would love to have him!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.