The Student Room Group
anycon
Orson Welles' Touch of Evil and Chimes at Midnight. Both available off eBay.

Righy ho. I was going to ask for a freitag lorry-bag.
Well I just quickly ran downstairs and upstairs trying to make quite alot of noise, I slowly opened the door and turned on the light bravely to find my cat going mad chaising blue tack of all things.
Panick over.
Flu: who(m) did you meet at the TSR meet? Any gurls?

And wtf is googlesyndication.com? It keeps taking me there after I make a post but it never loads. Spose pig is driving a Porsche cos of all the money he gets from Google ads.
Lettuce
Well I just quickly ran downstairs and upstairs trying to make quite alot of noise, I slowly opened the door and turned on the light bravely to find my cat going mad chaising blue tack of all things.
Panick over.

So your cat didn't get away with anything? All the electrical equipment still there?
anycon
Flu: who(m) did you meet at the TSR meet? Any gurls?

And wtf is googlesyndication.com? It keeps taking me there after I make a post but it never loads. Spose pig is driving a Porsche cos of all the money he gets from Google ads.

Zer were indeed laydees there Bouncy and Sheherezade and Princess Anna and vienna:smile: I danny get adverts being a special sub n all.
nope everything is still there, bar the cat which has now come up to my room with said blue tack and is now going mad up here.
Could have been worse, i could be sleeping and she could've woken me up.
What did you do? Was it in a pub or something? Any follow-up meets planned... :wink:

Y'know just by putting 'Dum Spiro Spera' under your username you made TSR come first in Google's results for the phrase!

'While I breathe, I hope.' Aww. So do I, matey.
Lettuce
nope everything is still there, bar the cat which has now come up to my room with said blue tack and is now going mad up here.
Could have been worse, i could be sleeping and she could've woken me up.

What was it doing with the blue tack? Was it trying to make set of platonic solids? Thats what I do.
Nooooo the Gastropod's realm has gone!
anycon
What did you do? Was it in a pub or something? Any follow-up meets planned... :wink:

Y'know just by putting 'Dum Spiro Spera' under your username you made TSR come first in Google's results for the phrase!

'While I breathe, I hope.' Aww. So do I, matey.

Had a lil wander round london in the morning on my own - went to the tate. Met up with the others went for lunch then to the national gallery and then to t'pub fora bit.

Thats clever, I am powerful, google loves me.
anycon
Nooooo the Gastropod's realm has gone!

Tell me it is not so!
Someone's just come in the door. What a partay animal. These Oxford students are wildly out of control. Somone stop them!

And it is so I fraid.
making some sort of sculpture I think, by making it as long as possible.

But anyway i'm in a good mood because i'm on half term from school this week, meant to be revising for a level mocks but instead i intend to do nothing, nothing at all because there is nothing interested to do or watch bar the winter olympics.
I just do nothing at all every day.
anycon
Someone's just come in the door. What a partay animal. These Oxford students are wildly out of control. Somone stop them!

And it is so I fraid.

Go and shout at them and say that they woke you up.
Too shy :blush:

I just do nothing at all every day.

Write a novel. Or a morose poem that ends with the phrase 'in fact / Most days I'm alone.'
No I gave up writing poems when I realised I couldn't/turned 16. I can never get past the opening paragraph of a story.
Just thought i would share, a group of middle aged swingers came for a meal in the place i worked last nite. It was gross, ewwwwwww they all seemed to pair off with each other trying to make each other jealous. Just to make things weirder one was my doctor.
Oh I dunno, still remember some of that thing about honey being spread thick and 'shattered-I-am-lost / bitter-is-the-frost'.

Solution: prose-poems! Your given medium. No matter that nobody's ever shown the prose-poem to be a viable form in English, despite attempts from many great poets.

Ox Goss is so dead it's rubbish. Wish there was a TSR for Oxford; but not the Oxford forum here cos it's full of wannabes/boringly nice people.

Btw LOL! That's brilliant Lettuce. Are they a man or a woman? Your doctor is a player.
Hotness. I don't even know what a middle aged swinger is, but its sounds revolting.

Latest