The Student Room Group
anycon
Oh I dunno, still remember some of that thing about honey being spread thick and 'shattered-I-am-lost / bitter-is-the-frost'.

Solution: prose-poems! Your given medium. No matter that nobody's ever shown the prose-poem to be a viable form in English, despite attempts from many great poets.

Ox Goss is so dead it's rubbish. Wish there was a TSR for Oxford; but not the Oxford forum here cos it's full of wannabes/boringly nice people.

Btw LOL! That's brilliant Lettuce. Your doctor is a player.

Can I go spam ox-goss even though I'm not at oxfrd.
anycon

Btw LOL! That's brilliant Lettuce. Are they a man or a woman? Your doctor is a player.

Doctor is male and i dont think i can look at him in the same way again. They were all middle-aged drunk and horny ewwwwww
Hey :wavey:

:biggrin:
Natalie Lane
Hey :wavey:

:biggrin:

Howdy! :wavey: How are you?
Spam away! Plenty of sixth-formers & animal rights nutters on there anyway. Just don't talk to Antrastan; he's a complete twa-t.

And Letts: it's ewwy indeed. Reminds me of a Louis Theroux prog I saw once.
Hiya! :wavey:
Black rep!
oooooooo that's speshul.
Fluent in Lies
Howdy! :wavey: How are you?

Dying to brag about the fact I only just got home from a huge Rolling Stones concert! :biggrin: :redface:

How was the trip?

Hey Lettuce
Natalie Lane
Dying to brag about the fact I only just got home from a huge Rolling Stones concert! :biggrin: :redface:

How was the trip?

Hey Lettuce

Ooh. It was good? :biggrin:

Trip was good thanks, got in some good skiing; the snow was good and it wasn't busy at all.
Natalie Lane

How was the trip?

Hey Lettuce

I'm assuming it was amazing :yy:
Take any photos in France FiL?
Lettuce
I'm assuming it was amazing :yy:

It was unbelievable!

Skiing is always fun (says the person who's only done it once) :biggrin:
anycon
Take any photos?

Nah, was too scared to take my camera :redface:
Sounds good natalie :biggrin: And skiing is great.

Anyhoo I am going to give in and go to bed. Righty-night everyone.
Yeah i think i'm going to go to bed to nite people x
Fluent in Lies
Sounds good natalie :biggrin: And skiing is great.

Anyhoo I am going to give in and go to bed. Righty-night everyone.

Night night

Anycon, thanks for the little edit :p: :redface:
I'm going too bye.
Pleasure, Natalie.
Good night
Natalie Lane

Just saw the concert on TV it looked huge, millions of people there who wouldn't have had an amazing time.

Latest