The Student Room Group
Afternoon
Same
Hey mockel - do you like Mocha's at all?
(Random question)
Like coffee?

Don't do coffee too much. So not really.

Do you like...rollercoasters?
Mocha is a mixture of coffee and hot chocolate.

I do quite like rollercoasters but...still get scared of some of the big ones that repeatedly turn you upside down and spin you around :redface:

Do you like Piranhas?
:wavey:
They look pretty cool, but they might eat me. So I wouldn't swim with them, but I might keep them as pets later on in life to threaten my enemies.

Do you like boys? *giggles*
i LOVE boys!!
I do yes :wink:

Do you like girls? *doesn't giggle* :p:

Hi FiL - what's news?
Girls are ok. They smell nicer than guys.
Helzerel
I do yes :wink:

Do you like girls? *doesn't giggle* :p:

Hi FiL - what's news?

Information about recent events or happenings, especially as reported by newspapers, periodicals, radio, or television.
:eek: only ok????!!!!!

We rock!!! and we do smell better.

How can I change your opinion to 'girls are amazing' from merely being 'ok' ?
Fluent in Lies
Information about recent events or happenings, especially as reported by newspapers, periodicals, radio, or television.

*busily writes down definition and stores away in little notebook*
I agree with you Helzerel us girls rock :rock: , not only do we smell better, but we can also do the legendary 2 things at once.
Lettuce
I agree with you Helzerel us girls rock :rock: , not only do we smell better, but we can also do the legendary 2 things at once.

Yeah like driving the car and balancing the shopping on the roof at the same time.
Lettuce

I've 2 fantastic quotes about that: -

"I've got a woman's ability to stick to a job and get on with it when everyone else walks off and leaves it."

"If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman."

- both are from Margaret Thatcher.

Lettuce - what do you think? :smile:
I think my one was funnier.
Helzerel
:eek: only ok????!!!!!

We rock!!! and we do smell better.

How can I change your opinion to 'girls are amazing' from merely being 'ok' ?

Find me a girl who loves me.
There are lots of hot girls in the Tate Modern - go look there.
Helzerel
I've 2 fantastic quotes about that: -

"I've got a woman's ability to stick to a job and get on with it when everyone else walks off and leaves it."

"If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman."

- both are from Margaret Thatcher.

Lettuce - what do you think? :smile:

Yeah i agree with the quotes, both are genuinely true.
And FIL I've never driven with the shopping on the roof although i have done with a jumper. Skill it was still on when i came home.

Latest

Trending

Trending