xemilyx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mute)
pix?

Hey Lettuce
I didnt take my camera and I was home early I was ill (I always seem to be ill) I have one or two pics from a rocky horror picture show party like 2 years ago lol again underwear used :p:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by xemilyx)
I didnt take my camera and I was home early I was ill (I always seem to be ill) I have one or two pics from a rocky horror picture show party like 2 years ago lol again underwear used :p:
Ooo, post! :p:

Err... the best costume I've ever worn was jeans and a black t-shirt with "Spoon" written on it.

Hi again people! :wavey:
Lettuce
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hiya. I've never been to a fancy dress party before part from when I was little but I've got one on the 11th March and you have to dressup as something wwith the same initials as you mine is C and all I can think of is Cowgirl but I want to be more unique than that so any suggestions.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ummm... Cat?
Clown?
a candy? Sort of do pigtails and put a lot of gel so that they look like wrappings? :p: (then again, it'll be hard to stand next to you)
Right, I'll try to think of others
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I suppose you can always wear whatever you want and say you're a "Citizen" :p:

It's the kind of thing I'd do
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)

Not a bad thought
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
nite everyone :hugs::wavey:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Night night Shylock.

Lettuce, it's good cause you can wear anything at all. I'll try to think of more though
mute
Report 12 years ago

tsk tsk tsk...taking the easy way out

'C' is hard: Cupid and courtesan and colonel are the only things I can think of.

G'night Shylock :wavey:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mute)
tsk tsk tsk...taking the easy way out

'C' is hard: Cupid and courtesan and colonel are the only things I can think of.

G'night Shylock :wavey:
Hey, "citizen" is not an easy idea :hmmm:

You should've seen the brilliant spoon costume I described earlier
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, you could come as a chav but I wouldn't go even near there so please don't! If you're a girl you could go as a chick, or dress chic or as a countess. Oooh, here's a more original idea: you could dress as a crystal (because it begins with a 'c', is nice, and splits the light like you come with ideas and hope), or do the crystal thing by just turning up because you're a precious/unique gem anyway. Or you could dress up as casual; casually. Or dress like a Catholic- by that I mean a very holy one like a nun or wearing a cross around you're neck. Though I'm thinking that that may be a bit disrespectful so you might want to steer clear of that one too. You could dress up so that your ressemble is canny to them but then again :hmmm: . Or you could go as any celebrity you choose or a celebrity that has a name beginning with 'C'.

So what do you think?^o)
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oooh, or you could go as a clubber, then get dressed up as if you were going clubbing. Or dress up as a CD. Or curtain (for this you could wear a really long dress/prom dress/ballgown).
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Elements)
Well, you could come as a chav but I wouldn't go even near there so please don't! If you're a girl you could go as a chick, or dress chic or as a countess. Oooh, here's a more original idea: you could dress as a crystal (because it begins with a 'c', is nice, and splits the light like you come with ideas and hope), or do the crystal thing by just turning up because you're a precious/unique gem anyway. Or you could dress up as casual; casually. Or dress like a Catholic- by that I mean a very holy one like a nun or wearing a cross around you're neck. Though I'm thinking that that may be a bit disrespectful so you might want to steer clear of that one too. You could dress up so that your ressemble is canny to them but then again :hmmm: . Or you could go as any celebrity you choose or a celebrity that has a name beginning with 'C'.

So what do you think?^o)
I like the crystal idea but kinda hard to dress up as, defo not a chav.Oh Celebrity -> Charlotte Church hehe.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Chemist, Clarice from Hannibal (again, you can wear pretty much anything), Colours (go with a multi coloured dress), Caesar, Cheese... errm... Car?
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lettuce)
I like the crystal idea but kinda hard to dress up as, defo not a chav.Oh Celebrity -> Charlotte Church hehe.
. Though I did say that you could dress up as yourself if you ressemble a crystal as previously mentioned.
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lettuce)
Phew, I'm so glad you've got the taste not to go as a chav.
mute
Report 12 years ago
Hey, "citizen" is not an easy idea :hmmm:

You should've seen the brilliant spoon costume I described earlier
If only I'd been there, or you would post some pictures- if you're going to come up with genius idea like the (now world famous) 'spoon' costume, you should make sure everyone sees them.

(Original post by Elements)
Or dress like a Catholic- by that I mean a very holy one like a nun or wearing a cross around you're neck.
I considered 'Catholic school girl' for a bit, but wasn't sure how far it can be stretched.
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you want to spark controversy you could come as a Chinchilla, though whether the fur is real or not is another matter.:eek: Ooh, or you could come as a cat- either a domesticated one, wild one, one like from the Aristocats children's movie, one like from the musical, or of course a scantily clad one or the more risque context of the word. :eek:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mute)
If only I'd been there, or you would post some pictures- if you're going to come up with genius idea like the (now world famous) 'spoon' costume, you should make sure everyone sees them.
I don't have a picture.
There's not much to see though

Oh, you could go as a Child!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (184)
80.35%
Leave (45)
19.65%

Watched Threads