me no like lettuce alone

Sorry but that confused me:frown:
Mystical
Sorry but that confused me:frown:

lol i don't like eating lettuce alone by itself..not a nice taste
Reply 37442
Shylock
lol i don't like eating lettuce alone by itself..not a nice taste

Yeah well i lie eating lettuce by it self and i like eating onion by itself! *yummy* i like eating onion!
Lettuce
Yeah i'm good thanks

hello :smile:
Reply 37444
But onion by itself gives me a headache but sometimes i am willing to make that sacrafice!
hey FIL

Vienna i like fried onions and i can eat barbecued onions and red hot chilli powder together but i can't eat a whole onion bulb..i feel sick after.my aunt makes her kids and they finish it..i tried once..yuck! :puke:
Are we talking about raw onion?
Reply 37447
Shylock
hey FIL

Vienna i like fried onions and i can eat barbecued onions and red hot chilli powder together but i can't eat a whole onion bulb..i feel sick after.my aunt makes her kids and they finish it..i tried once..yuck! :puke:

omg what is wrong with it? it is gorgeous especially if they are crispy and crunchy it has more flavour!
Reply 37448
Fluent in Lies
Are we talking about raw onion?

Yes we are:smile:
I dont mind eating lettuce by its self but i prefer eating it with salad cream.mmmmmm.

Hiya FiL
oh onions I only like them when they are cooked like in a toasty.
Reply 37451
i love it with mayo! the vinegar in salad cream does not go very well with the salad well actually it depends on the type of lettuce the peppery one goes welll with SC
hihih. Raw onion is pretty nasty in anything but small helpings. Raw lettuce on teh other hand is yummmy. Though I do like a good french vinagrette.
Reply 37453
Lettuce
oh onions I only like them when they are cooked like in a toasty.

Am i actualluy the only one who eats them completely from a pack i take the dried stuff off the outside and then i eat it!
i can't eat so much raw onions before feeling funny :frown: but cooked crunchy nice and toasty yes! dipped in hot chilli powder mmm*drools* i miss nigeria sometimes
Mystical
Am i actualluy the only one who eats them completely from a pack i take the dried stuff off the outside and then i eat it!

:eek: like an apple?? does it not make you cry?
Reply 37456
I love it with anything!
Reply 37457
I love it with anything!
Reply 37458
.x.jen.x.

No sometimes it gives me a headache but it doesn't really matter because if i want to eat onion i will eat it!
.x.jen.x.

It makes me cry thinking about it. Must have an interesting zest to your breath vienna.

Latest