The Student Room Group
Elements
Sorry about that!:p: :redface:

My knowledge of shopping is very limited :p: I like internet shopping :p:
Lettuce
I buy alot of jewllerry from accessorise :smile: , though cant really afford to buy anything much in monsoon

Lol, I know what you mean about Monsoon:p: :rolleyes: but I love it and so many of its clothes.:smile: It's my favourite shop.:biggrin:
Elements
Lol, I know what you mean about monsoon:p: :rolleyes: but I love it and so many of its clothes.:smile: It's my favourite shop.:biggrin:

Last comment before I actually go, i actually bought my ball dress last year from monsoon, on sale though and it was still £80. Though i must admit it was a really nice dress
not come across monsoon, do they do male clothes?
I don't know.
apple tree
not come across monsoon, do they do male clothes?

nope, well not the ones around my area
Go on lettuce! Off with yer! :p: Get some sleeeeep :smile:
Fluent in Lies
Go on lettuce! Off with yer! :p: Get some sleeeeep :smile:

trying to get rid of me now huh :frown: no i am going although i probs wont sleep not the faintest bit tired, might start doing homework.
.x.jen.x.
I like Britney's music :eek: reminds me of last summer, well the 'in the zone' album does anyway. i've never bought anything from monsoon or accessorize, maybe i should try them out! i LIVE in miss sixty and ted baker :redface:

You should try them out- they're great as is Britney Spears! I have all her albums. I didn't like her song Do Something though.
I am off - Goodnighteveryone. If anyone sees Natalie Lane on say hi to her for me please :hello:
I'm off too so sweet dreams everyone, Elements xXx
I have a long way before i reach 1,000 >_<
Fluent in Lies
I am off - Goodnighteveryone. If anyone sees Natalie Lane on say hi to her for me please :hello:

Hi :wavey:
I'm too late :frown:
Just thought I'd say hi anyway
Reply 37993
I'm off soon too... in about 4 hours.
Natalie Lane
Hi :wavey:
I'm too late :frown:
Just thought I'd say hi anyway

Hey :smile: :p: I am too late now hehe. To early! *yawn* Offf to work - hi ho high ho/
G'morning chaps and chapesses - hope you've all had a good weekend so far?
I'm absolutely shattered.and have a busy day ahead! :p:
Lol me too. Am not looking forward to a confrontation that's going to occur today but it needs to be done so that's what i'm going to do. Anyone here going to watch The OC today, comme moi?^o) :p: :biggrin:
Just got back from work! Anyone here?
i think i just squeezed into this post :wink:
hello jr2007.

Latest