The Student Room Group
I'm going to cry in a minute! i've been doing my economics homework ALL day, and i still can't do it :frown: and it's for tomorrow. And i also have tons of other stuff which i haven't started yet. Argh i hate school.

FiL make yourself useful for once...please be a darling and answer my oral questions in my thread :p: i'll love you... EVEN MORE! :eek:
the fun that is sunday night maths
Fluent in Lies
I am glad the car journey was good :smile: Did you sleep? More importantly how was the Uni? You like it? Maths eh? Good luck - I like maths.

i did map on the way up and slept for the way home. Maths :frown: i really hate it at the moment mainly because i really cant do it.
.x.jen.x.
I'm going to cry in a minute! i've been doing my economics homework ALL day, and i still can't do it :frown: and it's for tomorrow. And i also have tons of other stuff which i haven't started yet. Argh i hate school.

Don't cry! Keep at it! :hugs: It will work out.

.x.jen.x.

FiL make yourself useful for once...please be a darling and answer my oral questions in my thread :p: i'll love you... EVEN MORE! :eek:

:mad: :p:

Which thread? *goes looking* I'll help if I can.
apple tree
the fun that is sunday night maths

Or even the pain of the impossible maths late on a sunday night that you know you wont be able to do by first lesson tomorrow becuase it is solid
Fluent in Lies
Don't cry! Keep at it! :hugs: It will work out.

:mad: :p:

Which thread? *goes looking*

this one :p:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=194942

i'm sure you'd find it REALLY fun to answer! :biggrin: :p:
Lettuce
i did map on the way up and slept for the way home. Maths :frown: i really hate it at the moment mainly because i really cant do it.

What topic is it? Maybe somone can help!
Yeah, someone!
solid geometry, don't know about that. Interesting though it is.
Lettuce
Or even the pain of the impossible maths late on a sunday night that you know you wont be able to do by first lesson tomorrow becuase it is solid

i know exactlyyy how you feel, just replace maths with economics! :mad:
topic is : differentiation with parametric equations and implicit equations.
Boring and hard all I have to say :frown:
sounds impossible! :eek:
Lettuce
topic is : differentiation with parametric equations and implicit equations.
Boring and hard all I have to say :frown:

Ooo, how exciting!
If you're really stuck, I might be able to point you in the right direction, generally.
.x.jen.x.
sounds impossible! :eek:

Yep well to me it is.
Can I ask you question you say you do economics can you just explain about it and how hard it is, becuase I haven't done it for As -level nor A-level, and i am studying Law and economics at uni.
Lettuce
Yep well to me it is.
Can I ask you question you say you do economics can you just explain about it and how hard it is, becuase I haven't done it for As -level nor A-level, and i am studying Law and economics at uni.

I'm probably not the best person to ask, seeing as i'm rubbish at economics and personally find it impossible! And my degree next year has stupid economics modules, so that was a bit silly of me. Last year i found it okay-ish cos i had my brother to rely on for help, but now he's disappeared off to Cambridge and i've realised how little i know! Fortunately (for me) there's little maths involved, but i don't know ANY of the diagrams. But you'll find it easy to learn all the theories etc, it's just applying the theories to each question that i find difficult.
I think i scared FiL away by asking him to help :frown: Sorry!
.x.jen.x.
I think i scared FiL away by asking him to help :frown: Sorry!

hehe.
thanks for answering the question by the way, i'm just glad that there is hardly any/little maths involved in economics. What are you hoping to study next year?
Lettuce
hehe.
thanks for answering the question by the way, i'm just glad that there is hardly any/little maths involved in economics. What are you hoping to study next year?

management with french :smile:
apple tree
If you're really stuck, I might be able to point you in the right direction, generally.

Thank you for the help I now get it. cheers :smile:

Latest