The Student Room Group
B_e_x
My friend has every old disney film on DVD (the ones that have actually been released on dvd!) So i watched it the other day, and it wasnt as fun as i remembered!

Snow white is the best!
Hi!! :smile:
.x.jen.x.
Mine? :eek:

*nods* :smile:
xxSpicyChickenxx
off to bed now, seriously <3 bub bye, have nice night xx

Night :smile: Sleep well Hayley :hello: :sleep:
Helzerel

:hello:
Helzerel

Wooooo! :wavey :hugs:
Fluent in Lies
*nods* :smile:

I haven't ever done anything to deserve any :p: Except neg anyway
Yes the fat mouse - gus! cute!

I loooove The Little Mermaid! Shes like, the prettiest disney character.
Fluent in Lies
Snow white is the best!

Brother Bear and Pocohontas are! ohh and Bambi! and the lion king!! and winnie the pooh which isn't REAL disney, but i still love Eeyore.. Ooops. shush. economics :eek:
.x.jen.x.
I haven't ever done anything to deserve any :p: Except neg anyway

You talk to, and are so nice to me :redface: :hugs:

That acting talent deserves rep! :wink::p:
B_e_x
Yes the fat mouse - gus! cute!

I loooove The Little Mermaid! Shes like, the prettiest disney character.

She has fab hair :p: and good boobs. AND she can sing. jeez..i wish i was a disney character.
.x.jen.x.
Brother Bear and Pocohontas are! ohh and Bambi! and the lion king!! and winnie the pooh which isn't REAL disney, but i still love Eeyore.. Ooops. shush. economics :eek:

:rofl: haha thats so funny :rofl: :p:

I like Eeyore too... :biggrin:

And hey Helzerel :smile:
.x.jen.x.

Pocohontas is ruuuuuubbbish! Bambi is good. Brother Bear - Never even heard of it! :eek: Lion king is good, but still not a patch on snow white.
Fluent in Lies
You talk to, and are so nice to me :redface: :hugs:

That acting talent deserves rep! :wink::p:

:eek: i'm not nice. I'm straaaaaange. and everyone talks to you..cos you're FiL! :p:
I know, shes SO pretty. Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty just look the same :rolleyes:
B_e_x
I loooove The Little Mermaid! Shes like, the prettiest disney
character.

Nooooooooo!!! :eek:
.x.jen.x.
:eek: i'm not nice. I'm straaaaaange. and everyone talks to you..cos you're FiL! :p:

I like strange too :biggrin::biggrin:. Just face it, you are great, and very deserving. Matter closed :p:
Fluent in Lies
Pocohontas is ruuuuuubbbish! Bambi is good. Brother Bear - Never even heard of it! :eek: Lion king is good, but still not a patch on snow white.

HOMGosh! how can you say Pocohontas is rubbish?! :eek:
The songs are amazing, and they have the funny hummingbird thing and the racoon! But it's a really scary film. Nearly as scary as Snow White. :frown:
wished upon a star. Pinocchio.
GEE. A little while ago, i tried watching Dumbo. TRIED! It was too sad! I watched about half an hour, the sad bit (where him and his mum touch trunks) hadnt even happened. And i was like, having a breakdown.

Latest