The Student Room Group
Fluent in Lies
Do it! 'Tis fun :smile:

Thing is though I get bored easily. I started going to the gym had a little routine and then bored after three weeks, so i would have to vary everything meaning to much work.
Fluent in Lies
I am goooood :biggrin: You come on too late last few nights - missed you! :frown:

Yup! :cool:

Yeah, time difference sucks :frown:

And I think even when I was in the fase where I went to the gym everyday I never managed more than 70-something :redface:
I've got weak arms...
Lettuce
Thing is though I get bored easily. I started going to the gym had a little routine and then bored after three weeks, so i would have to vary everything meaning to much work.

See if you can find a friend to go with you. I used to do it with my best friend who lives close to me and I'd go everyday and actually had fun, which says a lot since I hate the gym.
That is probably very good for a girl though, certainly not weak! :smile:
.x.jen.x.
It won't let me rep you for my oral stuff yet cos you were the last person i repped :mad: naughty TSR. i need to give out rep so i can!

awwww :hugs: It's ok. You needn't rep me :p: Happy to help.
Lettuce

Ooooh I would never go to the gym (well very occasionaly) it is so boring. I much prefer playing sports.
Fluent in Lies
awwww :hugs: It's ok. You needn't rep me :p: Happy to help.

Shh. I will asap. i want to :p:
Fluent in Lies
That is probably very good for a girl though, certainly not weak! :smile:

Now I probably wouldn't be able to do many at all... Besides, I did the one where your hands are really far apart, like on eithe side of your head so it's a bit easier.

So what did you do today?
Natalie Lane
See if you can find a friend to go with you. I used to do it with my best friend who lives close to me and I'd go everyday and actually had fun, which says a lot since I hate the gym.

good point I could get my sister to come with me and also I need to take some uplifting and good motivation music with me too.
I got up (late) had something to eat and went to work. I am currently watching a program on the moon on BBC4 it's very interesting.
Fluent in Lies
Ooooh I would never go to the gym (well very occasionaly) it is so boring. I much prefer playing sports.

:eek: the gym is fun! I'm gonna start kick boxing at my gym afer the exams until uni. I'm really excited :biggrin: I never get chance to do any sports..i adoreee skiing and ice skating, but i can't provide myself with winter conditions very often :p: and the ice rink is a long way away..and the only other sports i do are golf and tennis, which are summery really, so i'm stuck with the gym. :rolleyes:
Fluent in Lies
I got up (late) had something to eat and went to work. I am currently watching a program on the moon on BBC4 it's very interesting.

Do you work every day? where do you work?
Fluent in Lies

Yep I like playing sports too your guaranteed not to do the same stuff everyweek and then there is the matches you play.
I feel really bad suddenly swanning in here, when you all know each other really well, and i'm just a random person :eek: it had never really occurred to me until just now :redface: sorry guys.
Fluent in Lies

How was work?

That actually sounds better than what I'm watching. Which is nothing. There nothing on.

And Jen, you like the gym? I'm really jealous of you now. :redface:
.x.jen.x.
I feel really bad suddenly swanning in here, when you all know each other really well, and i'm just a random person :eek: it had never really occurred to me until just now :redface: sorry guys.

Noooooo!
That's how we got to know eachother. Besides we don't all know eachother that well - there are some people that post here very often that I'm actually a bit scared to talk to :redface:
Natalie Lane
How was work?

That actually sounds better than what I'm watching. Which is nothing. There nothing on.

And Jen, you like the gym? I'm really jealous of you now. :redface:

It was not too bad, there was this girl came in with a wheelchair who we had to use the hoist thing for. Made it a bit exciting.
.x.jen.x.

Now who is being the silly billy (goat) :p: I know you! (Sortof) :ninja::p:
Natalie Lane
Noooooo!
That's how we got to know eachother. Besides we don't all know eachother that well - there are some people that post here very often that I'm actually a bit scared to talk to :redface:

I guess so, but you still have known each other a lot longer! :p:
I always feel a bit wary when certain people are here too, not cos i don't like them, just cos i know a lot of older people don't like new people coming and invading :redface: But you're all really lovely! :biggrin:

I only like the gym when i'm there, it can take a lot of persuading to make me go :redface: And i need PLENTY more gym trips :eek:
.x.jen.x.

Well i'm just a randomer aswell :shakehand , dont know anyone on TSR.

Latest