filly!

Commanderino!
creamcrackered
Hello. How is everybody? :smile:

hey-hey-i'm-ok.
Reply 39525
Fluent in Lies
You sound like my sarcastic mother.

:frown: i bet that is a bad thing... i meant it like i thought it was morning but looked at clock and it is after 12:frown: but meh :biggrin:
Fluent in Lies
lol Goodnight :smile:

I wrote an intro because I was bored :p:

Psychology, by definition, deals with the mental processes and behaviour of individuals, groups or activities. When members of the population commit a crime their mindset has deviated from that deemed acceptable by society; leading them to rob a bank, rape a young woman or kill their husband.

There is much speculation over the causes of serious crime where does the ‘urge’ to commit such heinous crimes come from and why is it the case that it can be so powerful as to completely overwhelm the individual, warping all basic idea of ‘right and wrong’. Psychology claims to offer us a glimpse inside the minds of the criminal.

Do you mind me using that? Its pretty good :wink:
Reply 39527
creamcrackered
Hello. How is everybody? :smile:

Hello!:smile:
Good to see some of ya smiling.
I'm having beans on toast. Only thing I know how to cook. lol
Reply 39529
creamcrackered
Good to see some of ya smiling.
I'm having beans on toast. Only thing I know how to cook. lol

Who is not smiling?
Reply 39530
moo!
B_e_x
Do you mind me using that? Its pretty good :wink:

:wavey: Hi! You can use it if you want :p:

How goes things?
Reply 39532
vin
moo!

Ribbit!
Mystical
Who is not smiling?

No one. I'm just glad to see your in a better mood than yesterday. Keep it up, you'll feel good about it, I promise you.
Anyway. What interests you?
Fluent in Lies
:wavey: Hi! You can use it if you want :p:

How goes things?

I did quite a bit of my essay last night, i know what to write i just find it hard writing it! And the crim. department marks so harshly so i have to be careful how i write!

But yeh, i just got up :cool: Did you? Lazy!
Reply 39535
creamcrackered
No one. I'm just glad to see your in a better mood than yesterday. Keep it up, you'll feel good about it, I promise you.
Anyway. What interests you?

I don't know! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin::smile::smile::smile::biggrin: meh me is staying happy and noone is going to change how i feel!
Mystical
I don't know! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin::smile::smile::smile::biggrin: meh me is staying happy and noone is going to change how i feel!

Good. Feeling happy is better than feeling sad... or mad. Right?
Reply 39537
Mystical

:party:
B_e_x
I did quite a bit of my essay last night, i know what to write i just find it hard writing it! And the crim. department marks so harshly so i have to be careful how i write!

But yeh, i just got up :cool: Did you? Lazy!

Yup :p:
creamcrackered
Good. Feeling happy is better than feeling sad... or mad. Right?

hippy-hoppy-happpy :biggrin:

Latest