Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    Sorry can anyone tell me what robust means? Thanks
    Sturdy - built to last. Though it depends on the context can mean versatile or 'fullness'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    FiLiLiLiLiL!!!!!!!
    heylo you! :hugs:
    hope you're okay
    I thought I had missed you and you had gone already. In fact, scratch that about thinking I missed you - I have! :hugs:

I am good yes! How about you? What have you been up to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    it means like big and round...why?
    thanks it is my history notes that I am converting into an essay but I cant find a dictionary anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    YO! We ordered pizza, and the cutest boy came to our door to deliver it. He must have been about 16, but aww!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    thanks it is my history notes that I am converting into an essay but I cant find a dictionary anywhere.
    www.dictionary.com
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    YO! We ordered pizza, and the cutest boy came to our door to deliver it. He must have been about 16, but aww!
    so?! how old are you? :p: you're not too old to have a toy boy

ReputationRep:
    hey *waves *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I thought I had missed you and you had gone already. In fact, scratch that about thinking I missed you - I have! :hugs:

I am good yes! How about you? What have you been up to?
    Awww :hugs: moi aussi :p:
    I'm reeeelie good thank you, but a lil bit very sleepy AGAIN.
    I've not done much, i got in from school, then rushed really quickly to change out of my suit into suitable clothes to drive in, then my new driving instructor came, so we had a nice conversation in the freezing snow :eek: then i drove for 2 hours, then i got in, and ate dinner etcccc..now i'm here

How about you? I doubt you've been awake much more than 7 hours :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angels_wings)
    hey *waves *
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Awww.

I had something cuter though. I was lifeguarding swimming lessons today with all teh little kiddies that cant swim very well. There was this little girl and they were swimming across the width of the pool and she accidently kicked this little boy, who started crying. The poor little girl was absoloutely devastated that she had hurt the boy and she kepty saying 'sowwy jake, sowwy' and stroking his head. And her little puppy-eyes... ah it was so cute!

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone

ReputationRep:
    Awww.

I had something cuter though. I was lifeguarding swimming lessons today with all teh little kiddies that cant swim very well. There was this little girl and they were swimming across the width of the pool and she accidently kicked this little boy, who started crying. The poor little girl was absoloutely devastated that she had hurt the boy and she kepty saying 'sowwy jake, sowwy' and stroking his head. And her little puppy-eyes... ah it was so cute!
    Awwww! that's so adorable. Don't make me want kiddywinkles! I'm FAR too young. I have over a decade to wait before it's my turn! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Awww :hugs: moi aussi :p:
    I'm reeeelie good thank you, but a lil bit very sleepy AGAIN.
    I've not done much, i got in from school, then rushed really quickly to change out of my suit into suitable clothes to drive in, then my new driving instructor came, so we had a nice conversation in the freezing snow :eek: then i drove for 2 hours, then i got in, and ate dinner etcccc..now i'm here

How about you? I doubt you've been awake much more than 7 hours :p:
    haha about 7 hours yes. Well I had work from 2 - and I just got back an hour ago.

How was the driving lesson? I take it there was a fair bit of snow?

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone
    Hiya :wavey: stressed with everything about school . How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Awwww! that's so adorable. Don't make me want kiddywinkles! I'm FAR too young. I have over a decade to wait before it's my turn! :p:
    Yeah! :p: All in good time

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone
    Hi there! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    haha about 7 hours yes. Well I had work from 2 - and I just got back an hour ago.

How was the driving lesson? I take it there was a fair bit of snow?
    Aww, was that the lifeguard job?
    The driving went really well considering i haven't driven for almost a month! :eek: I have another on saturday, yay. He was making me do silly reversing. I kept going a bit wonky, but it got better :p: There wasn't any snow on the roads actually, it was just a bit slushy and wet. Four of my friends skidded and crashed their cars this morning :eek: silly children :p:

ReputationRep:
    Awww.

Oh thats real cute! Little kids are so funny
    I opened the door to this guy expecting the usual grumpy old man, and i was like woooah. Hello and i apologised for the change, and he said it didnt matter, he wouldnt count it and it was okay if it was a little less! Aww!

And im 19 shylock

ReputationRep:
    The driving went really well considering i haven't driven for almost a month! :eek: I have another on saturday, yay. He was making me do silly reversing. I kept going a bit wonky, but it got better :p: There wasn't any snow on the roads actually, it was just a bit slushy and wet. Four of my friends skidded and crashed their cars this morning :eek: silly children :p:
    are your friends ok? I was driving home from work last night and I was skidding everywhere its horrible driving like that but then again its experience.

ReputationRep:
    Four of them! Wowzers! You are too sensible to do that though of course. Sounds good! You like this instructor then? Its good that everything has come back to you. Keep going! (I am such a hypocrite).

Yesh the lifeguarding job

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.