Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I can't wait to get away from my parents
    I bet you'll miss them! I even miss my brother! But im quite close to my mum, so when things happen here, i miss her alot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    In all fairness, why would a mugger wait in the dark woods where it's hard to see you. Probably safer in the woods at night than anywhere else. In say a secluded yet lamppost lit street is where they'd be most dangerous.
    Oh crap... That's like my road... :eek:
    Exactly - on cloudy nights it is seriously pitch black and it is only because I have been walking that route since primary school that I don't fall over the edge intot he gravel pit :p:

ReputationRep:
    I am not really close to either parent. I wish I were.
    I'm not really close to my mum the way that loads of girls say their mum is one of their best friends :eek: I will miss her though. Even though i'm constantly saying 'i can't wait to get away to uni!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    I'm not really close to my mum the way that loads of girls say their mum is one of their best friends :eek: I will miss her though. Even though i'm constantly saying 'i can't wait to get away to uni!'
    I say that now, when im home for holidays and stuff! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    I bet you'll miss them! I even miss my brother! But im quite close to my mum, so when things happen here, i miss her alot.
    I will miss my brother, and yes my parents too probably.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly - on cloudy nights it is seriously pitch black and it is only because I have been walking that route since primary school that I don't fall over the edge intot he gravel pit :p:
    I walk down the canal path quite regularly at night... and the only thing that really endangers me is a bollard inconveniently placed underneath the railway bridge that is of crotch height.

ReputationRep:
    I have a 9o'clock lecture tomorrow, but i really cant sleep! Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    I really can't wait! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I never walk anywhere at night on my own i have to run or be with someone, and even then i'm scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    I walk down the canal path quite regularly at night... and the only thing that really endangers me is a bollard inconveniently placed underneath the railway bridge that is of crotch height.
    I did one get startled when I group of badgers wandered out in front of me. And we get deer all the time - they can give you quite a fright.

ReputationRep:
    I really can't wait! :p:
    I expect a visit from you :p:

ReputationRep:
    I will miss my brother, and yes my parents too probably.
    The odd thing is, that i didnt/dont really my friends at all! Two of my friends from home came here as well, and theyre two of my best friends - but as for the rest at home, i dont miss them at all :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I did one get startled when I group of badgers wandered out in front of me. And we get deer all the time - they can give you quite a fright.
    Aww wow. cool animals, just like farthing wood! I saw a dead badger on my D of E expedition

ReputationRep:
    I never walk anywhere at night on my own i have to run or be with someone, and even then i'm scared
    Im 19, and my parents still dont let me out alone after dark when im at home!

ReputationRep:
    Aww wow. cool animals, just like farthing wood! I saw a dead badger on my D of E expedition
    I used to love the animals of farthing wood! Esp the badger and the mole.

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for uni either... I ain't close to me family so I won't miss much.
    Uni sounds dead good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    The odd thing is, that i didnt/dont really my friends at all! Two of my friends from home came here as well, and theyre two of my best friends - but as for the rest at home, i dont miss them at all :rolleyes:
    I'll miss my three best friends, but one of my best friends is going to the same uni, and i seriously cannot wait to get away from the rest of the people in my school!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    I don't have any friends so that isnt a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    I used to love the animals of farthing wood! Esp the badger and the mole.
    Yeh I watched that as a kid. Remember crying when the hedgehogs got flattened on the motorway.
    Nowadays I realise how silly I was. Although it was sad.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any friends so that isnt a problem.
    You must have SOME friends? I dont see why you wouldnt?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.