The Student Room Group
My dad went to reading.
Fluent in Lies
My dad went to reading.

Wow! My parents didnt go to uni :rolleyes:
Reply 40662
Fluent in Lies
My dad went to reading.

My mum went to reading... but i want to get away from my home town:frown: being here is dragging my life down... Bangor looks so lovelly and being there will make me further away from family...
And somettimes being away from family is the best thing especially if one of them wants to kill me! so i think it is the best way ahead for me!
Reply 40663
B_e_x
Wow! My parents didnt go to uni :rolleyes:

My mum did but only to retake maths A level or a maths course or somehting... and she did good... but it is not what your parents can do but what you can do!
Mystical
My mum went to reading... but i want to get away from my home town:frown: being here is dragging my life down... Bangor looks so lovelly and being there will make me further away from family...
And somettimes being away from family is the best thing especially if one of them wants to kill me! so i think it is the best way ahead for me!

My uni is exactly an hour away from home, and it still semms quite far.
Mystical
My mum did but only to retake maths A level or a maths course or somehting... and she did good... but it is not what your parents can do but what you can do!

My mum went to nurse school, and my dad went into the police, so they still did something :biggrin:
Reply 40666
B_e_x
My uni is exactly an hour away from home, and it still semms quite far.

Well Reading Uni is !0 mins from me:frown: so i wanna go further than that!:frown:
Reply 40667
B_e_x
My mum went to nurse school, and my dad went into the police, so they still did something :biggrin:

Well i wanna be in a law profession! becasue it just looks so interesting...
Mystical
Well i wanna be in a law profession! becasue it just looks so interesting...

Depends what bit you go into, i guess!
Reply 40669
B_e_x
Depends what bit you go into, i guess!

I would start as A solicitor but then progress into the Bar... which then you can become very good and earn a lot! in the Queens Counsel
She's in it for the wonga!
Hi!

How are we all?
Reply 40672
Fluent in Lies
She's in it for the wonga!

in it for the what? :confused:
Reply 40673
Helzerel
Hi!

How are we all?

Hello :wavey: :itsme:
Reply 40674
oh ignore me... i know now... nah i want to be in it because it just interests me... i find cases fascinating and i want to be aa judge... and the only way to become one is by becoming a barrister
Mystical
in it for the what? :confused:

Money.
Helzerel
Hi!

How are we all?

Hel(zerel)lo
Reply 40677
OK i got a question...
I am helping my sister with her homework poor little thing is trying to find out what a british phrase is.... she has been given some and has to fill in the blanks and she has one left but doesn't know what it is.... and the word missing is a piece of food...
so like "a piece of cake"
but the one she needs to get is "worth his _________"
worth his salt
Reply 40679
cool really?

Latest