This discussion is closed.
bluedreamer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
:p:
omg I know I’m mad, but since using my new conditioner I’ve started the weirdest habit. I take a strand of hair and put it right against my nose, and breath in deeply.

VERY weird :confused:

Oh nooooo **edits before fil sees my mistake** :p:
Lettuce
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .x.jen.x.)
Collettttte!!!!! :hugs:

oh i was so disappointed, they were quite old chicks, and they were really ugly ones and there was a huge chicken.
Did you have a better day today?
awww :hugs:
It was okay up until i had history which was first lesson. I had to stay behind because we had this year 11 day where they could come and ask yr 13s about certain subjects mine was History. Anyway I kinda said one of the teachers was boring and it got back to the other history teacher who wasn't impressed about it, felt it was too personal and therefore I am going to have too see someone about it . Put me in a mood for the rest of school.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yayayayayayayayay *pounceS* heylo my lil Dreamstone buddy :p:
OH MY GOSH. you have Albert in your sig. you're SUPER cool!
Awww, naughty headache :mad: but yay its gone now
I know! I spent a large amout of time last night drawing him :p:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by bluedreamer)
omg I know I’m mad, but since using my new conditioner I’ve started the weirdest habit. I take a strand of hair and put it right against my nose, and breath in deeply.

VERY weird :confused:

Oh nooooo **edits before fil sees my mistake** :p:
What make conditioner is it?

Awwww I'm sorry, I just pointed out that avatar one because I'm not sure if you knew what the correct spelling was - just trying to be helpful - if it was just a simple spelling mistake I am sorry. We all make them (me a lot!),
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lettuce)
awww :hugs:
It was okay up until i had history which was first lesson. I had to stay behind because we had this year 11 day where they could come and ask yr 13s about certain subjects mine was History. Anyway I kinda said one of the teachers was boring and it got back to the other history teacher who wasn't impressed about it, felt it was too personal and therefore I am going to have too see someone about it . Put me in a mood for the rest of school.
:eek: that is SO silly. everyone says all teachers are boring. what an overreaction! you didn't even do anything :hugs: I hate days like that where you get in trouble for telling the truth, and the school wants you to lie just for their sake :rolleyes: You're meant to go on about how AMAZING the school is, when really it isn't :p:
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey evryone
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek: that is SO silly. everyone says all teachers are boring. what an overreaction! you didn't even do anything :hugs: I hate days like that where you get in trouble for telling the truth, and the school wants you to lie just for their sake :rolleyes: You're meant to go on about how AMAZING the school is, when really it isn't :p:
Completely, you get asked an opinion and when you do you get told off for not having the right one. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
bluedreamer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What make conditioner is it?

Awwww I'm sorry, I just pointed out that avatar one because I'm not sure if you knew what the correct spelling was - just trying to be helpful - if it was just a simple spelling mistake I am sorry. We all make them (me a lot!),
It wasn’t really a spelling mistake, I’ve never heard of the word before at least in the real world :p:

Thanks for telling me :p: I was just half teasing anyway :p:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
At our school they used to *make* you help out at open days, so I would just tour people round pointing out all the flaws in the various departments (what do I want more little people clogging up the halls for) the funny thing is one of parents i showed round actually reported to the head teacher that they were really impressed by my honesty - lol
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I know! I spent a large amout of time last night drawing him :p:
Awww, wow. Talented Mr FiL. (i so wanted to say Mr Ripley then :eek: )
I'll show my science fair pictures in a bit. :p: I nearly slipped today running away from stupid stick insects. And this boy came up to me with this HUGE snake, and was like 'would you like to hold it?' I just turned round, saw it, and jumped out of my skin! They all kept coming over with random bugs too
They wouldn't let me touch the tortoise cos apparantly he was covered with parasites. And he had weed and looked icky.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by bluedreamer)
It wasn’t really a spelling mistake, I’ve never heard of the word before at least in the real world :p:

Thanks for telling me :p: I was just half teasing anyway :p:
:hugs::hugs:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Awww, wow. Talented Mr FiL. (i so wanted to say Mr Ripley then :eek: )
I'll show my science fair pictures in a bit. :p: I nearly slipped today running away from stupid stick insects. And this boy came up to me with this HUGE snake, and was like 'would you like to hold it?' I just turned round, saw it, and jumped out of my skin! They all kept coming over with random bugs too
They wouldn't let me touch the tortoise cos apparantly he was covered with parasites. And he had weed and looked icky.
Oooh piccies! Snakes are cool! That sounds like a cool science fair.

The tortoise was smoking drugs? :eek:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
At our school they used to *make* you help out at open days, so I would just tour people round pointing out all the flaws in the various departments (what do I want more little people clogging up the halls for) the funny thing is one of parents i showed round actually reported to the head teacher that they were really impressed by my honesty - lol
Haha awww. i hated open day tours. Me and Katy always used to ask to help with latin tho, cos the teacher was really nice, and always gave us loads of sweets :p: Plus we got to make Election Campaign posters and make 3D Roman soldiers, and make up latin menus and stuff... i'm so mature :rolleyes:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oooh piccies! Snakes are cool! That sounds like a cool science fair.

The tortoise was smoking drugs? :eek:
It was a fun science fair. Except big loud bangs :eek: And...he urinated. He wasn't smoking. Though that would have been a fun experiment!
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It was a fun science fair. Except big loud bangs :eek: And...he urinated. He wasn't smoking. Though that would have been a fun experiment!
Lol!

Reminded me of this piccy

kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lol!

Reminded me of this piccy

haha! funny :p:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Haha awww. i hated open day tours. Me and Katy always used to ask to help with latin tho, cos the teacher was really nice, and always gave us loads of sweets :p: Plus we got to make Election Campaign posters and make 3D Roman soldiers, and make up latin menus and stuff... i'm so mature :rolleyes:
Wow! That sounds cool. I mainly helped out in the Art dep. i.e. finishing off my coursework :p:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow! That sounds cool. I mainly helped out in the Art dep. i.e. finishing off my coursework :p:

Oo wow. I bet you got amazing marks for your art coursework.
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well i'm not going to say any flaws again or even participate because if we do we get reported for saying our opinions there is no point. It wasn't even that bad I said he was a boring teacher but i did get good grades with him, not as bad as the teachers are making it out to be.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oo wow. I bet you got amazing marks for your art coursework.
Not really, I didn't get on with the course very well as I resent how you are so restricted - I hate annotating and doing pieces 'in the syle of' etc.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (246)
27.27%
No (656)
72.73%

Watched Threads