The Student Room Group
Original post by Fluent &#953
Ok, so you win this one

Lettuce 1, FiL 0

I'm on 0 too, remember.
You finished your french then?

Yes :p: finalement! But i still have other french to do tomorrow :frown: as well as a geography research project, two ancient history essays, learning french vocab and revising for an economics test :eek:
whats that thing where you do the lines and then cross through it at 5 to count things...

gah stupid brain. work please.
mockelinho
I'm on 0 too, remember.

Lettuce 1, FiL 0, Mockers 0
.x.jen.x.
Yes :p: finalement! But i still have other french to do tomorrow :frown: as well as a geography research project, two ancient history essays, learning french vocab and revising for an economics test :eek:

all tomorrow, are you actually planning on going to bed?
Lettuce
its abit late to be doing homework. I'm just looking through the catalogues trying to find a nice top to go out in for my friends 18th birthday.

i knowww :frown: but highlighting isnt too difficult i suppose :biggrin: may aswell get it over with :smile:
oo what style top do you fancy?
whats that thing where you do the lines and then cross through it at 5 to count things...

tally?

[s ]||||[ /s]

Or yeah...tally if you're talking real life terms.

tally?
Lettuce
tally?

Yeshsss! Thankies :redface:
.x.jen.x.
i knowww :frown: but highlighting isnt too difficult i suppose :biggrin: may aswell get it over with :smile:
oo what style top do you fancy?

ermm, kinda dressy up top, vest kinda thing. I've found a v neck top looks really nice in brown.
.x.jen.x.
tally?

Thank you :smile:
mockelinho
[s ]||||[ /s]

Or yeah...tally if you're talking real life terms.

Thank you :smile:
Lettuce
all tomorrow, are you actually planning on going to bed?

well, maybe not tomorrow night cos i have to have it all done by monday :p: but i will sleep tonight, at some point :biggrin: it wouldn't be so bad but i'm out most of tomorrow so i wont have chance tomorrow day time to do it
tally I win again
.x.jen.x.
well, maybe not tomorrow night cos i have to have it all done by monday :p: but i will sleep tonight, at some point :biggrin: it wouldn't be so bad but i'm out most of tomorrow so i wont have chance tomorrow day time to do it

awwww :hugs: if you want to i'll stay up and encourage you tomoorow night because I need to finish off my history coursework
Lettuce
ermm, kinda dressy up top, vest kinda thing. I've found a v neck top looks really nice in brown.

ooo cool :biggrin: i like brown. i suit it. i hate the actual colour but it looks really nice in clothes! I got a brown hooded sweatshirt from American Eagle, its really niceee...for a jumper anyway :p: it goes well with jeans i think.
Lettuce
awwww :hugs: if you want to i'll stay up and encourage you tomoorow night because I need to finish off my history coursework

Aww :hugs: you don't have to! But we can encourage each other, til we get too tired anyway! :p:
Lettuce
tally I win again

Nah that doesn't count. I have to think it was one thing and you have to think it was another. Thems the rules.

I used to play that with my freind at school. I think it was like 237 to 85 to me or something in the end.
Nah that doesn't count. I have to think it was one thing and you have to think it was another. Thems the rules.

I used to play that with my freind at school. I think it was like 237 to 85 to me or something in the end.

'thems' lol! cute :p:

Latest