:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    You what?

:p:
    Sorry :hugs: well, i like to eat Lettuce alot though

ReputationRep:
    Haha that show had such a cool theme tune. The program was so short though! You had to make sure you were there at the correct time yor you could easily miss it!
    It reminds me of the smurfs :eek:

ReputationRep:
    it would be so funny if my mum called me turnip instead of jenna, or beetroot or radish

(i'm tired...anything is amusing to me right now :p: )

ReputationRep:
    This is mainly for anycon, but if you guys have any opinions on how I can make this piccy better it owuld be most appreciated! I have done it for a competition.
    using this piccy as a start:

It is supposed to represent a Borgesian Purgatory - with the ladders to heaven and hell. I have also played on the idea of mixing the biblical serpant with the ladders to give a sort of 'snakes and ladders' theme (notice the snake is on the ladder to heaven rather apt I thought) anyway - comments?

ReputationRep:
    Girls have to shave too.
    I dunno about 'have to'. Compelled by social norms derived from masculine sterotypes of female beauty ... yadda yadda yadda.

Fluent ιn Lιes 6,637
    :eek: :eek:
    *submits to FiL the Merciless*

ReputationRep:
    WOW FiL that pic is amazing. so clever!

ReputationRep:
    I really like the way that you've bought in the snakes and ladders, and how there are two different sets of ladders. The wooden ladder going down to hell, easier to catch fire if hell is like that.

ReputationRep:
    COOL

does that say rabbit?
    like the fingermarks on the wall -- reminds me of Jame Gumb's well
    howdyou pronounce 'Borgesian' anyway?
    not sure the representation of heaven is very clearly heaven. just looks like the sky at the end of Matrix: Revs. maybe have an angel's wing/foot poking through? or more intense light emanating from the hole? the ceiling doesn't look quite right either, but that may be intentional.

ReputationRep:
    Fluent, get rid of the ladders. They look so artificial, just stand as bland compared to the rest of the picture. It needs some rusting and stuff.

I like the snake render though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    WOW FiL that pic is amazing. so clever!
    Thanks, I am quite proud of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    I really like the way that you've bought in the snakes and ladders, and how there are two different sets of ladders. The wooden ladder going down to hell, easier to catch fire if hell is like that.
    Hehe thanks - yeah, but its a magic ladder :p: Or... the flames only burn the flesh of sinners not that of wood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiplexed)
    Fluent, get rid of the ladders. They look so artificial, just stand as bland compared to the rest of the picture. It needs some rusting and stuff.

I like the snake render though.

Cheers! I quite want to keep the ladders but I can texture them up a bit

ReputationRep:
    *goes into cat mode again* :snoozing:

ReputationRep:
    I do agree with Anycon that the heaven part doesn't really reflect heaven as much, but rather just the sky. But then again i'm not sure what would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    *goes into cat mode again* :snoozing:
    awwww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anycon)
    COOL

does that say rabbit?
    like the fingermarks on the wall -- reminds me of Jame Gumb's well
    howdyou pronounce 'Borgesian' anyway?
    not sure the representation of heaven is very clearly heaven. just looks like the sky at the end of Matrix: Revs. maybe have an angel's wing/foot poking through? or more intense light emanating from the hole? the ceiling doesn't look quite right either, but that may be intentional.
    'REPENT'

Borgesian ~ no idea, I was thinking that too. bor-(throat noise)hee-sian?

The thing with the hole in the roof - originally i had it brighter but then it really stood out from the rest of the picture, which is dark, so I toned it down a litte.

ReputationRep:
    I do agree with Anycon that the heaven part doesn't really reflect heaven as much, but rather just the sky. But then again i'm not sure what would.
    Yeah... im not sure what else I can use though I might do some more diffusy clouds and light see how that looks.

ReputationRep:
    awwww :hugs:
    hehe :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... im not sure what else I can use though I might do some more diffusy clouds and light see how that looks.
    perhaps not have the sky looking too bright a blue, because it is mainly that which gives it the affect of it being sky rather than heaven.

Jen :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: have you thought about going to bed hun.

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.