The Student Room Group
Reply 42060
vin
moo!:mad:

yay! :hugs: you feel happier than earlier!
vin
raaar!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :eek:
Reply 42062
vin
raaar!

Hiya! :hugs: so how you from earlier!? ! you feel happier?
.x.jen.x.
Awww. good luck! :hugs: i have another silly ancient history mock tomorrow. I got the result for the one i did last week today :eek: i'd better start revising properly soon. And we're getting our results a week early on thursday 9th instead of the 16th! arghhhhhhhh :frown:

serious your getting results 9th, does that mean i'm getting mine on the 9th too. Oh no dont want them hope i've done ok though.
I'm sure you've done fine in all your results
Reply 42064
Mystical
Hiya! :hugs: so how you from earlier!? ! you feel happier?

yup:smile:

even more so now people are talking to me!:biggrin:
Reply 42065
vin
yup:smile:

even more so now people are talking to me!:biggrin:

Sorry i would of spoken earlierr but i was somewhere else!
Reply 42066
Mystical
Sorry i would of spoken earlierr but i was somewhere else!

thats ok:smile:
Lettuce
serious your getting results 9th, does that mean i'm getting mine on the 9th too. Oh no dont want them hope i've done ok though.
I'm sure you've done fine in all your results

Yep he said the 9th. Apparantly he gets them then and they are released officially on the 16th tho. It depends what your school does. If it's a private school it's probably more likely that you'll get yours on the 9th too, but i'm really not sure! sorry. I don't want mine back :frown:
Reply 42068
vin
thats ok:smile:

god good! i get my maths reults in the college on the 9th... but we aren't allowed to have them until the 16th :mad:
Mystical
god good! i get my maths reults in the college on the 9th... but we aren't allowed to have them until the 16th :mad:

awww no i think thats what my school will be like, giving them to us on the 16th. :frown:
Reply 42070
we get ours on thursday:afraid:
Reply 42071
Lettuce
awww no i think thats what my school will be like, giving them to us on the 16th. :frown:

it is not fair:frown: because i fail i will be kicked off the course:frown:
Lettuce

aww just go and demand them :p:
Reply 42073
vin
we get ours on thursday:afraid:

:hugs:
Reply 42074
Mystical
:hugs:

right im off byeee:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Reply 42075
yup i do i do
Mystical
it is not fair:frown: because i fail i will be kicked off the course:frown:

Its not fair is it :frown: :hugs: though half of the exams I took were WJEC, so perhaps thats why I wont have them until the 16th.
helooo everyone :itsme: , we get ours on Friday first thing :frown: and if we don't collect them then and there we can't have them for ages and its my day off so I have to get up at 8 just to get my results :mad: I could have had a big fat lie in but noo lol
Reply 42079
i don't want them but i do want them however bye bye i have got to go!:frown: :wavey: see you all tomorrow!

Latest