Helloooooooooooo... everyone

Not got drunk today... Shame
    Hey again.

ReputationRep:
    I have ice cream mmmmm...... carte dor ice cream
    hewow elements and lettuce *waves madly*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Poor you. :hugs: I was going to do an English essay that has an absolutely atrocious title tonight. But I was so enthusiastic and alert that I fell asleep instead.:p:
    What's the title?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..anna..)
    aahh the welsh one? cool im a greenhill person im afraid.. people hate us! last couple of months now! woohoo! you in sixth form?
    Yep sixth form just last couple of months too, Greenhill ahhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    Really how? Does it involve expanding foam?
    :confused: No. It involves only spending a little bit of time left on here, sorry peeps , then going to bed as I always tend to feel hungry/hungrier late at night when I'm awake instead of asleep. Does this happen to anyone else too?

ReputationRep:
    hey:s:

ReputationRep:
    well poke your parents into shopping then fil or better still buy your own luxiouries
    and dont talk to me about english essays AGHHH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    :confused: No. It involves only spending a little bit of time left on here, sorry peeps , then going to bed as I always tend to feel hungry/hungrier late at night when I'm awake instead of asleep. Does this happen to anyone else too?
    I just always feel hungry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    A likely story. What kind of person calls themselves paddington and DOESNT have marmalade ^o)

Im good thanks Lettuce Yourself? All packed up and ready to go home
    Okish had quite bad resit results put me in a mood for the majority of the day, since I found out early this morning. Work went well and finished early and now doing stupid history coursework. YEY your going home, looking forward to it, i hate packing but s'ppose its gotta be done.

hiya Paddington :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Oh crap... I have to go. so soon. Never mind.

Don't forget to say ya guesses in the Cluedo game... ha beat that advertising...

ReputationRep:
    hey vin :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    hey:s:
    Go to sleep at once! it is waaaay past your bedtime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paddington)
    well poke your parents into shopping then fil or better still buy your own luxiouries
    I might have to do that! *prepares poking finger*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    Yep sixth form just last couple of months too, Greenhill ahhh.
    i know were terrifying..!! not really.. the lower sixth maybe - they are all orange.. its wierd..
    hmm...
    any exciting plans for next year??
    getting out of the "shire" ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Oh crap... I have to go. so soon. Never mind.

Don't forget to say ya guesses in the Cluedo game... ha beat that advertising...
    That was a fleeting appearance to say the least. Goodbye :hello:

ReputationRep:
    dont you just love getting bad results eh lettuce! i got an e in my English, i might have just not gone to my exam, i could get that without the effort i put in grr!

ReputationRep:
    hey vin :hugs:
    :hugs: hello
    Go to sleep at once! it is waaaay past your bedtime.
    :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    What's the title?
    "What do we learn about Louisa as a character and how does she develop as the novel progresses? Refer to the whole of Book 1 and Book 2, chapters 1-6of Hard Times by Charles Dickens". The word limit has to be 1500-1800 words, That's huge! Such a monstrosity too; it'll take several hours.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    Okish had quite bad resit results put me in a mood for the majority of the day, since I found out early this morning. Work went well and finished early and now doing stupid history coursework. YEY your going home, looking forward to it, i hate packing but s'ppose its gotta be done.

hiya Paddington :wavey:
    :hugs: ahh Im sorry it didnt go as well as you'd have liked. At least you can resit. Just try harder next time and learn from your mistakes. Don't let it get you down too much ok?

Home is ok... In some ways I look forward to it, but Im gonna miss people at uni (and on TSR) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry. I'll make a deal with you not to talk about English because I'd rather not anyway. I was just mentioning it in passing.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.