The Student Room Group
Paddington
Nice title! mines, How are characters alienated from society presented in the curious incident of the dog in the night time and the catcher in the rye, and so far i have a beginning and a conclusion and 1600 words to go!

That would be why I don't do English... Physics is so much nicer and less wrist slitting inducing. :rolleyes:
..anna..
i know were terrifying..!! not really.. the lower sixth maybe - they are all orange.. its wierd..
hmm...
any exciting plans for next year??
getting out of the "shire" ?

Didn't think you lot were that terrifying though our schools dont really mix much. Yep out of the 'Shire' and out of Wales going to uni hopefully to study law up in keele. You?

Stu yep better next and last time round and learn from my mistakes :hugs: , weird I had a U in M1 and then high A in C2 confused maths person me, then all the rest were crap. Dont you have internet at home?
Paddington
Nice title! mines, How are characters alienated from society presented in the curious incident of the dog in the night time and the catcher in the rye, and so far i have a beginning and a conclusion and 1600 words to go!

Ooh, poor you. :hugs: I always find that I draft the conclusion after the introduction too or that my first attempt at the introduction ends up being my conclusion instead.:p: OK, end of.:smile:
F1 fanatic
That would be why I don't do English... Physics is so much nicer and less wrist slitting inducing. :rolleyes:

:eek: ! That's just where your strengths lie though. Physics!:eek: Do you do any Cosmology work included in the course syllabus?^o)
Lettuce
Didn't think you lot were that terrifying though our schools dont really mix much. Yep out of the 'Shire' and out of Wales going to uni hopefully to study law up in keele. You?

Stu yep better next and last time round and learn from my mistakes :hugs: , weird I had a U in M1 and then high A in C2 confused maths person me, then all the rest were crap. Dont you have internet at home?

Not a very good one no. can just about get on for PMs... proper forum browsing is pretty much out. I find M1 and C2 (as it is now) are very different in what they require. If you do A-level physics the stuff for M1 is easy. Otherwise it can seem rather abstract and difficult. Its not lke pure maths. I'm sure you'll do better next time :smile:
C2.. maths?? i dropped it after a term in AS... well done on the A!!!

I am going to lovely cornwall.. keele looks really pretty!! good luck with getting what you need!! :biggrin:
Reply 43346
lalalala:flute:
Elements
:eek: ! That's just where your strengths lie though. Physics!:eek: Do you do any Cosmology work included in the course syllabus?^o)

what? :angel: :confused:
i just dont knwo what to write!
I should have continued maths into a-level it would be so much simpler!
physics *woosh straight over head*
can i join you vin?
la lalalalalalalala
F1 fanatic
If you do A-level physics the stuff for M1 is easy. Otherwise it can seem rather abstract and difficult. Its not lke pure maths. I'm sure you'll do better next time :smile:

How is M1 abstract? It is applied maths - which is far easier to see uses for than Pure.
..anna..
C2.. maths?? i dropped it after a term in AS... well done on the A!!!

I am going to lovely cornwall.. keele looks really pretty!! good luck with getting what you need!! :biggrin:

You too good luck no doubt results night i'll be down Tenby yet again!

Yeah M1 is solid i was never good at physics hence crap at M1 but i'm determined next time round to atleast pass, but i need a C but could cope with a D which i'm not sure i'll get. :frown:
F1 fanatic
what? :angel: :confused:

Do you do any work astronomy related/ about the cosmos/Universe in Physics? Also, now differently, do you do about plate techtonics too?

Maths is good and really satisfying when you get questions right and look back on all the calculations made for it.:smile:
Reply 43353
Paddington
can i join you vin?
la lalalalalalalala

yes:smile::dancing:
Elements
Do you do any work astronomy related/ about the cosmos/Universe in Physics? Also, now differently, do you do about plate techtonics too?

Maths is good and really satisfying when you get questions right and look back on all the calculations made for it.:smile:

Astrophysics.

Geophysics.
Original post by Fluent &#953
How is M1 abstract? It is applied maths - which is far easier to see uses for than Pure.

abstract in that you can't just apply a method like you can in pure. To be honest the concept of forces and directions and stuff can be abstract and vague/ confusing if you haven't met it before. It can be difficult to picture what is going on.

With Pure, you just apply a method and voila, right answer, you don't as such need to understand it.
vin
yes:smile::dancing:

*wiggles*
horray *dances round the room with vin*
Reply 43358
Original post by Fluent &#953
*wiggles*

:wtf?:
hmm? confusled? what you talking about fil and f1?

Latest