The Student Room Group
Natalie Lane
:eek: French :frown:.

When is it due?

tomorrow morning :mad:
i haven't revised for my economics test yet either, but that will have to wait :eek:
Does this mean you'll do one of those All Night Working things?
You do essays in french? Are they actually in the french language? WOOAH!
Natalie Lane
I guess we can't all get away with cool things like that. :frown: :p:

I'm glad you had fun at work, saved lots of people or gossiped with Claire all day?

Jen, what's all this work you've got to do?

Gossiped :p: But not with claire - she is back at uni! With Ross and Megan. Although not at the same time because they are having a bit of a lovers tiff at the moment - because megan keeps flirting with this other lifeguard called martin - and ross isnt happy. It's all happening! :p:

Oh and sophie (another lifeguard) was there too, her and I spent most of the morning rollerskting about the pool with these skates we found in one of the outside cupboards.

And our duty manager heard us talking about him behind his back (we were laughing at how he goes into the showers at the end of the day and collects all the half-empty shampoo bottles and has a collection in his locker which he uses :p:) and so he wasnt very happy.

Oh and Ian (gym instructor) won his bicycle race so that was good!
I'm in the exact same position Jen. I have an Analysis test tomorrow morning, but I also need to organise my music folders on my new laptop.
Original post by Fluent &#953
Gossiped :p: But not with claire - she is back at uni! With Ross and Megan. Although not at the same time because they are having a bit of a lovers tiff at the moment - because megan keeps flirting with this other lifeguard called martin - and ross isnt happy. It's all happening! :p:

Oh and sophie (another lifeguard) was there too, her and I spent most of the morning rollerskting about the pool with these skates we found in one of the outside cupboards.

And our duty manager heard us talking about him behind his back (we were laughing at how he goes into the showers at the end of the day and collects all the half-empty shampoo bottles and has a collection in his locker which he uses :p:) and so he wasnt very happy.

Oh and Ian (gym instructor) won his bicycle race so that was good!

Wow, its like a soap. "Lifeguards". :p:
And alsoooooo...

Ross forgot to tell me that I was invited to Katies party - and I thought that they didnt want me to come :frown: but it turned out he had just forgotten to tel me :smile: silly boy. So that is good :biggrin: Even though I probably wont enjoy it that much it is nice to get out the house oncein a while :p:
mockelinho
I'm in the exact same position Jen. I have an Analysis test tomorrow morning, but I also need to organise my music folders on my new laptop.

Just think of it like this.

How could you possibly revise for a test knowing that your music folders are messy? I think we know what needs to be done.
B_e_x
Wow, its like a soap. "Lifeguards". :p:

Yeah, it's addictive! I hope things work out for Ross and Megan, we'll wait for the next episode :p:

And educational too, never leave your skates to go to the bathroom, the lifeguards might steal them :eek:
mockelinho

:eek:

Michael go study.
Now.

That's an order mister! :mad:
Just think of it like this.

How could you possibly revise for a test knowing that your music folders are messy? I think we know what needs to be done.

I know. I keep flicking through the pages of my notes without taking anything in. At this rate, I won't get anything done. So I might as well start organising *sigh*
Natalie Lane
:eek:

Michael go study.
Now.

That's an order mister! :mad:

But the other man suggested that I don't. :frown:
Ooops, sorry i'm not ignoring people, i was just working :redface:
yay i've finished one thing!
now i can start my essay :biggrin: and yep, in french Bex :p:
Nooo i'm not staying up all nigh Nat, i have to be up at 6.45am :eek:
I might just 'forget' my essay, in that case i could just sleep now, i can't decide :frown:
mockelinho

You'd better do what Natalie says in that case.

*cowers*
mockelinho

Oh, but he's wrong. :smile: (:p: )

Jen, is this essay worth a lot towards your final grade?
Jen, you get up at 6.45? shut UP! :eek:

And fil, yehhh party! get drunk! :cool:
*cowers*

Hmmm, I'm not sure I'd want you on duty if I ever go swimming at that club :p:
Natalie Lane
Oh, but he's wrong. :smile: (:p: )

Jen, is this essay worth a lot towards your final grade?

Nooooo, it's worth nothing! But i wasn't in on friday when it should have been done. Should i say 'ohhh i don't have it today, cos i had it written down as being for friday, so it completely slipped my mind'? :p:
B_e_x

i don't usually, it's only cos my parents are away so i have to make my own way there! :mad:
B_e_x

Ohhh noooooo. I'll most likely be awkward for about an hour and then make an excuse and leave- but hey!

Latest