Heya, first post in this thread hehe :biggrin:

yay for you! :party:
Reply 44182
Shylock
aww sorry vin :hugs::hugs: i have to about the same as well :frown:

i wish id done better the first time:frown:
vin
i wish id done better the first time:frown:

aww me too,but it's not something we can help.plus if you do a resit you have a better chance of getting a higher mark :smile: because you know loads more than you did then.:hugs:
Shylock
yay for you! :party:

Thankies :bang:
Reply 44185
Shylock
aww me too,but it's not something we can help.plus if you do a resit you have a better chance of getting a higher mark :smile: because you know loads more than you did then.:hugs:

yup:smile:, but im hating computing at the moment:frown:, im finding it alot harder than last year:frown:
Monkey_Maiden
Thankies :bang:

lol no problem. how're you? :smile:
Shylock
lol no problem. how're you? :smile:

I'm groovy thanks, just got up really and getting ready for another day at uni, what bout you?
Reply 44189
AndrewsJoseph
Blah.

wot up:cool:
vin
yup:smile:, but im hating computing at the moment:frown:, im finding it alot harder than last year:frown:

awww i feel the same way about maths as well :frown::hugs: hand in there :smile:
Reply 44191
Shylock
awww i feel the same way about maths as well :frown::hugs: hand in there :smile:

:hugs: maths i can usually do, physics is annoying now:frown: too
Monkey_Maiden
I'm groovy thanks, just got up really and getting ready for another day at uni, what bout you?

i'm fine thanks, at college at the mo lol

hey AJ what's up?:hugs:
vin
:hugs: maths i can usually do, physics is annoying now:frown: too

i dropped physics after secondary school.my physics teacher was a mean lady :frown:
Reply 44194
Shylock
i dropped physics after secondary school.my physics teacher was a mean lady :frown:

aww:hugs: ok gtg now:frown: back later byeeee:wavey:
vin
aww:hugs: ok gtg now:frown: back later byeeee:wavey:

bye :wavey: i've got to go soon as well :smile::hugs:
vin
wot up:cool:

I'm okay, and you?

Hi to everyone, by the way!
bye everyone,bbb and AJ

me off for class :wavey:
Shylock
bye everyone,bbb and AJ

me off for class :wavey:

:wavey:
Reply 44199
Hiya all. good day to all.... i had a dream well three acyually this weekend and they felt so real i was actually crying in one nights and woke up crying for the sdame night!

Latest