vin
hi!!:smile:

:hugs: for vin! they let me out of law early! :smile:
vin
:hmpf: just great:wtf?:

Sorry couldn't resist...

Make fun of my name if ya want....
RIDDLE ME THIS:

There's a monkey, lion, slug and a deer.
A plate and a knife and fork...
There's salt and vinegar...
everything is dead...

The lion is dead... the deer inside it the monkey on the floor next to it... The slug is nowhere to be seen...

What happened to each animal...
Reply 44383
vin
:hmpf: just great:wtf?:

hey just make fun of his name! :p:
creamcrakered.... i ate some thids afternoon! :eek: (which is big thing because i have finally started eating 3 meals a day for the past week! which is big achievement)
Reply 44384
creamcrackered
RIDDLE ME THIS:

There's a monkey, lion, slug and a deer.
A plate and a knife and fork...
There's salt and vinegar...
everything is dead...

The lion is dead... the deer inside it the monkey on the floor next to it... The slug is nowhere to be seen...

What happened to each animal...

there was no lion to start with!
creamcrackered
Wow.
You're better than AndrewsJoseph at these...

Yes she's blind and didn't notice him...

But what does the bloke do...

I'm fine btw thanks... :smile:
Hows about you...

Aww, bless AJ - he's really sweet! :smile:

Err..blind as well?

I'm very good thanks!
It's been a while since we've both been online at the same time! :eek: - too long in fact!
Reply 44386
Mystical
hey just make fun of his name! :p:
creamcrakered.... i ate some thids afternoon! :eek: (which is big thing because i have finally started eating 3 meals a day for the past week! which is big achievement)

:party::hugs:
err... there was a lion
something happened...What?
The slug got killed by the salt then eaten by the monkey. The monkey died because the slug got stuck in its throat the lion ate the deer and choked on the horns.

EDIT: the monkey ate the slug because it shriveled up and looked like a nut.
Helzerel
Aww, bless AJ - he's really sweet! :smile:

Err..blind as well?

I'm very good thanks!
It's been a while since we've both been online at the same time! :eek: - too long in fact!

I'll ya.
Woman steps into road.
She's blind and deaf
She pokes stick out to see if bus is there.
Hit's something, assumes it's bus...

Bloke get's up from being whacked and grabs old woman in time to pull out path of bus... which is just arriving
Reply 44390
vin
:party::hugs:

yep a very big achievement for me! so i am proud of myself!
Nefarious
The slug got killed by the salt then eaten by the monkey. The monkey died because the slug got stuck in its throat the lion ate the deer and choked on the horns.

EDIT: the monkey ate the slug because it shriveled up and looked like a nut.

Almost...
The salt killed the slug... but that's it...
The knife and fork is used too...
Reply 44392
creamcrackered
Almost...
The salt killed the slug... but that's it...
The knife and fork is used too...

the salt killed the slug which died! the monkey got eat by the lion because the slug flew into thre lions mouth and the monkey wanted to eat it so iyt chased it and then got eat itself! the lion then went for a walk to help dinner go down!
Mystical
yep a very big achievement for me! so i am proud of myself!

:biggrin:
:hugs:
Well done hun!
Reply 44394
Mystical
the salt killed the slug which died! the monkey got eat by the lion because the slug flew into thre lions mouth and the monkey wanted to eat it so iyt chased it and then got eat itself! the lion then went for a walk to help dinner go down!

why is that yellow?:wtf?:
Reply 44395
vin
why is that yellow?:wtf?:

because i felt random!
Reply 44396
Mystical
because i felt random!

oh:hugs:
Mystical

Nope...
The monkey is not in the lion... the monkey did not eat or want to eat the slug
Reply 44398
vin
oh:hugs:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 44399
Mystical
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:hugs:

Latest