Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh, and are you enoying that book?
Was he the one who wrote the novel "Fight Club"? I'm sorry, I'm not really sure it's him, I might be thinking of someone else...
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
YOu should get some exfolitating facial scrub. It is soo cool. It leaves your skin so smooth and invigorated! Makes shaving easier too (Though that might not be so important for you :p:, well your face anyway! :eek::p:)

Go on buy one!

What mood? :flute:

Aww well I guess any-old Natalie pic would do :p:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Oh, and are you enoying that book?
Was he the one who wrote the novel "Fight Club"? I'm sorry, I'm not really sure it's him, I might be thinking of someone else...
It's ok yes I am also reading American Psycho by Bret easton ellis

Yes he is the one I really like 'choke' by him. Good book.

but I always end up spelling his name as pahalanaianalanik. Likst bananananana once i get going i cant stop! :p:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh, American Psycho is supposed to be very creepy.
He's the one who's obsessive about what people are wearing isn't he? Never actually read it though...
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes! There are really long descriptions of what everyone is wearing. It is excllent, but at the same time gets annoying after a while. Me wants a Valentino suit
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh I don't know if I said but I won the second orund of the photoshop competition so i am through to the last 8 people.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lol, that's the sort of thing that if you were in an English lesson the teacher would go on and on about the deeper meaning and what exactly this obsession exposes and you'd think it's brilliant but while reading it alone all you can think is "Yeah, he's creepy, obessive and a psycho, I get it already, enough!" or is that just me? :p:

Aww, I'd get you one
But... ya' know... can't.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
Oh I don't know if I said but I won the second orund of the photoshop competition so i am through to the last 8 people.
Congrats :hugs:

So do they keep on comparing those same pictures or do you have to start a new one now? And if so, got any ideas yet?
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thanks New one!

Hmmm. I have a few ideas. Do you have any?
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Lol, that's the sort of thing that if you were in an English lesson the teacher would go on and on about the deeper meaning and what exactly this obsession exposes and you'd think it's brilliant but while reading it alone all you can think is "Yeah, he's creepy, obessive and a psycho, I get it already, enough!" or is that just me? :p:

Aww, I'd get you one
But... ya' know... can't.
I sort of analyses the things i read - this time actually more so because i am re-reading it The first tim ei sort of read for enjoyment, but then i like re-reading to pick up bits you missed and get another look at the ideas etc. But I know what you mean yes

Awww, well if you get me one I'll get you a Douglas Adams book :p:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thanks New one!

Hmmm. I have a few ideas. Do you have any?
Not really. I told you, I'm not very good at giving ideas. I'll probably think of something in the shower so maybe later.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I sort of analyses the things i read - this time actually more so because i am re-reading it The first tim ei sort of read for enjoyment, but then i like re-reading to pick up bits you missed and get another look at the ideas etc. But I know what you mean yes

Awww, well if you get me one I'll get you a Douglas Adams book :p:
I try to as well but it's not the same for me - I guess I'm much more impatient when I'm reading alone, if a book doesn't capture my attention that fast I usually give up (I'm proud I managed Atlas Shrugged :eek: ). The play The Homecoming is the best example, after reading it I think it's brilliant, I honestly really like it - Pinter is a genius! - but if I had tried it alone or even gone to see the play I don't think I'd have enjoyed it or even understood it as much.

Hmm... a valentino suit for a book hmm... I think I need to sleep on that one :p:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hmmm I don't think studying a book has really made it for me. But studying has certainly put me off - We studied Of Mice and Men and that really put me off Steinbeck. But I ready OMAM again and it is not so bad - then read Grapes of Wrath which is very good, and East of Eden is on my list

Ok a book and a skin treatment kit! And I'll deliver them in person :p: (Is that a good thing you ask :p:)
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh I liked Of Mice and Men though I think that's because I had seen the movie before so reading it later and comparing them made the book seem better... maybe I should stop analysing this, I liked it and I'm happy about it :p:

Ooo, ok then, I'll be waiting at the airport with the suit.
I won't pay for your ticket though, if that's the catch :hmmm:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The movie is really good! I love John Malkovich, his voice is awesome.

Nooooooo that would be most ungentlemanly of me. I want to get some sort of a 'round the world' plane ticket so when i go to austriali I can stop of at other places and go elsewhere afterwards, so I could drop in :p:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm not sure I like him, he's good as Lenny cause he sounds a bit retarded, the problem is he sometimes sounds like that in other movies too .
He's good in The Man in The Iron Mask though, and in Being John Malkovich.

And please do! I'll be waiting with the suit!
Don't forget the book and the kit though
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:rofl: Yeah! That's why he is cool. Don't you find his voice rather soothing and sensual though () I do! He is good in period dramas.

Of course

Do you like flowers?
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm not sure about the sensual bit :eek:
Although, I sort of think Jamie Oliver's splutter is cute so I really shouldn't say anything about people's tastes.
Though you can't beat Alan Rickman for sensual voice *sighs* :p:

Who doesn't? I'd prefer chocolate though :p:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Alan Rickman has yes. Not to sure what is going on with you and Jamie Oliver.... :p: I wont ask. :p:

ooh ok. *makes note*
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Don't worry, Izzy used to tell me off because of it all the time. Maybe it's just the fact that he can cook while I couldn't if my life depended on it...
Have you noticed how he never washes his hands though? :eek:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.54%
No (392)
72.46%

Watched Threads