Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sugar_Puff_Fairy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Aw I miss this thread!!!! I used to be in it alot... 522 posts apparently, but none of them counted towards my post count for some reason... Anyway hi!!
Helzerel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Leigh)
Aw I miss this thread!!!! I used to be in it alot... 522 posts apparently, but none of them counted towards my post count for some reason... Anyway hi!!
Hey! Welcome!!

What's up Vienna??
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Paddington)
yeah english, it really does suck and now the printer wont print it so i cant check it properly grrrrrrr..................
*walks round room stamping feet loudly*
Is it the A2 C/W? Cos I have to re-do mine. Got an E! Handmaid's Tale and 1984. I can't be bothered to re read either!!
SmuUsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
why what have you done? im sure tis not that bad :hugs: ?
i cannot post it here because of i swpore at someone and walked out of sociology! and now i feel really bad amnd now i am naughty
Paddington
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Handmaids tale god i hated that i got a c in it in my june exam last year and my teacher told me not to retake its making me really pissed off this year i wish i had tried again this year. Yeah i handed one draft in and she says the last paragraph is great but the rest is not vey good, so now i'm completely rewriting it and its killing me i have no idea what to say, i thought my other draft was ok.
i got an e in my jan module so i have to work my socks completely off this time, not that they weren't in australia already
Jonah Ramone
Report 12 years ago
Handmaids tale god i hated that i got a c in it in my june exam last year and my teacher told me not to retake its making me really pissed off this year i wish i had tried again this year. Yeah i handed one draft in and she says the last paragraph is great but the rest is not vey good, so now i'm completely rewriting it and its killing me i have no idea what to say, i thought my other draft was ok.
i got an e in my jan module so i have to work my socks completely off this time, not that they weren't in australia already
Our teacher missed our last 8 lessons before leaving the school so we had no help on the C/W. So I have three A's (war, Wilde and Larkin, Shakespeare C/W) , a C on Enduring Love and then an E on the comparison C/W. Poor teaching or what?
Paddington
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
thats pretty unfair, they should have given you cover or something
last year went abc this year is e so i doubt i can make an a at the end of this year! and I NEED A'S !!!!!!!
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mystical)
i cannot post it here because of i swpore at someone and walked out of sociology! and now i feel really bad amnd now i am naughty
aww:hugs:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
aww:hugs:
:hugs: but i don't feel anybetter/ plus i cut myself last night *embarrassed* it was not my fault. blame the potato peeler!
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mystical)
:hugs: but i don't feel anybetter/ plus i cut myself last night *embarrassed* it was not my fault. blame the potato peeler!
:kiss: does it feel better now
Paddington
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
dont worry there are times when things need to be said mystial dont feel bad, if they didnt deserve it just apologise
Paddington
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
bad potatoe peeler, hurting mystical *jumps up and down on potatoe peeler*
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
:kiss: does it feel better now
a little bit :kiss: it blooming killed last night my finger was spouting
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
bad potatoe peeler, hurting mystical *jumps up and down on potatoe peeler*
yeah it was very sharp... i have a nice old slice down the finger a right from the tip to the base of the finger and it is slightly purple... but it is healing hope fully it will speed up!
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
:eek:
i was glad that there was some kitchen roll near by... other wise the potatoes would of had a weird taste to them...
Paddington
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ow! have you put some antiseptic cream on it?
Jonah Ramone
Report 12 years ago
thats pretty unfair, they should have given you cover or something
last year went abc this year is e so i doubt i can make an a at the end of this year! and I NEED A'S !!!!!!!
Hey, I'm sure you can get a B. retake the E and you could reach A. Just have to work really hard.
Paddington
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i bloody well hope so jr, its really annoying me aghhhhhhhhhhh
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooop...

How are you folks?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (147)
27.68%
No (384)
72.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed