The Student Room Group
creamcrackered
I'm guessing boards like this ain't at the shallow end. For safety... Broke necks are probably the worst physical injury ya can sustain, without being killed...

What would ya do if ya went into work one day and they'd installed one there...

Probably think "cooool" and go and do a dive off it.
Original post by Fluent &#953
:eek:

*licks lips*

Are you the Hannibal Lecter type...

or

The Bugs Bunny cartoon, stick me in cauldron where you have a bath for a bit before I realise what's happening and leg it... on a desert island.
Well I must say I admire Mr. Lecter's lifestyle sans the being a psycho. And yet I am a big fan of the bugs bunny-esque cartoons. maybe a fusion of the two?
my head and back are hurting :frown:
Lettuce

:frown: :hugs:
Lettuce

Oh no :frown: Like a headache?

Any reason why they are hurting?

:hugs: (gently)
Oh no :frown: Like a headache?

Any reason why they are hurting?

:hugs: (gently)

its more in my eyes but like a headache if you know what i mean.
I know why my back is hurting because I had to carry crates in work and bending down with the glass washer :frown:
Oooh I get migranes like that - behind the eyes - and bright light really hurts :frown: Poor you.

Oooooh do you have manual handling training? You have to remember to lift with your knees! It siounds silly but it does help :smile: Well I hope it is better in the morning.
*shleeps on FiL* :p:
i just gave someone their 4th gem. yay.
bend with your knees I know I should but dont, naughty me
.x.jen.x.

yay :party:
.x.jen.x.
*shleeps on FiL* :p:

*snuggles*
Lettuce
bend with your knees I know I should but dont, naughty me

:eek: Yes you should! Oooh if you had my boss... we have like training every week about how to lift stuff up :p: I never tok any notice untill one day I twinged my back a bit lifting, and then I thought it might be a good idea to listen to him It does help :smile:
*snuggles*

:hugs: :hugs:
Must go bed now before I die...

Bye Bye:

FiL: Hope ya find a diving board at work next time ya go... tomorrow ins't it...
Lettuce: Hope ya head and neck stop hurting... advice:
Turn lights down.
Move ya head in circular motions to stretch ya neck out...
Rubs ya temples on ya head, in circular motions to relieve tension.
Might work...

Jen: See you again. County Buddy. B4L

CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.? :smile: :wink: :cool: :hugs: :ciao:
:eek: Yes you should! Oooh if you had my boss... we have like training every week about how to lift stuff up :p: I never tok any notice untill one day I twinged my back a bit lifting, and then I thought it might be a good idea to listen to him It does help :smile:

what have you got to lift? :eek:
.x.jen.x.

'tis a nice feeling :cool:

ok advice taken, just hope i actually do it
.x.jen.x.
what have you got to lift? :eek:

Boxes of floats stuff like that. But mainly it is when we have to put away the big inflatable assult course thing that we put in for partys. That thing is a nightmare!

Latest