The Student Room Group
vin
pin?:s:, oo i feel light headed and tired:confused:

DId you have breakfast? Get som food in your tum! Sugar up!
Reply 46381
Original post by Fluent &#953
DId you have breakfast? Get som food in your tum! Sugar up!

yup i did, and ive had lunch:s:
Uuuuh ohhes! Are you siting down?
hey! :biggrin:
.x.jen.x.
hey! :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin: woo-hoo! hello :wavey:
:biggrin::biggrin: woo-hoo! hello :wavey:

RaaaaaaH :hugs: :biggrin:
Gee, i had to practically sit on my little travel case thing in order to do it up!
B_e_x
Gee, i had to practically sit on my little travel case thing in order to do it up!

Aww, i was just wondering where you were. Are you going back to uni today?
B_e_x

Hehe. So do you have to clear everything out when you leave for easter?
.x.jen.x.
Aww, i was just wondering where you were. Are you going back to uni today?

Yes, im getting the train at about half 3 - then itl be work island for me, all night probably! MEEEHHHHH
Hehe. So do you have to clear everything out when you leave for easter?

No, just take home clothes and stuff - even when i lived in halls we didnt have to clear out everrrything. Some halls make you clear your room out at the end of each term though :eek:
B_e_x
Yes, im getting the train at about half 3 - then itl be work island for me, all night probably! MEEEHHHHH

:eek: i have tonssssss to do as well. gayyyyyy.
.x.jen.x.
:eek: i have tonssssss to do as well. gayyyyyy.

Looks like we may both be pulling an all nighter :p: well, me more so than you i expect :frown:
B_e_x
No, just take home clothes and stuff - even when i lived in halls we didnt have to clear out everrrything. Some halls make you clear your room out at the end of each term though :eek:

ohh yeah. my brother has to clear EVERYTHING out. and some man came to deliver a roof box yesterday morning while i was in the bath, and left a note saying he tried to deliver it and to phone back to arrange another delivery, so i phoned loads and nobody answered, so my parents are gonna go mental at me when they get back :eek: they need it first thing tomorrow morning. arghhhhhh!!
It sucks that i have to get the train back, i need to get some food too, so im going to be wheeling my little case, carrying my laptop AND some food. :frown:
I have some work to do to! (photoshop picture thingy for the competition) :eek:
B_e_x
Looks like we may both be pulling an all nighter :p: well, me more so than you i expect :frown:

Well i expect it'll be quite a late night for me too, but if i get too tired i'll just smile sweetly at my teachers tomorrow :p:
.x.jen.x.
ohh yeah. my brother has to clear EVERYTHING out. and some man came to deliver a roof box yesterday morning while i was in the bath, and left a note saying he tried to deliver it and to phone back to arrange another delivery, so i phoned loads and nobody answered, so my parents are gonna go mental at me when they get back :eek: they need it first thing tomorrow morning. arghhhhhh!!

Whats a roof box? They probably dont deliver on sundays - wont your parents understand, seeing as you were in the bath? :smile: Or just dont tell them! :p:
B_e_x
It sucks that i have to get the train back, i need to get some food too, so im going to be wheeling my little case, carrying my laptop AND some food. :frown:

awww :hugs: i wish i could help!
.x.jen.x.
Well i expect it'll be quite a late night for me too, but if i get too tired i'll just smile sweetly at my teachers tomorrow :p:

I wish i could still do that. Somehow i dont think a smile to the essay-drop-box will work.

Latest