Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I was born in Reading. But the Uni there doesn't do my course.

ReputationRep:
    totally pink

don't knowwherethat came from ok AJ i'lltake your idea. i seem to have pink onthe brain today.

ReputationRep:
    aww you're just not mental enough cc
    :p:
    did you know the chicken of doom is behind you whatch out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Never let them lead your life Vienna. You stick to your guns. Give your reasons for going. Tell them you want to go there and you don't like Reading?

Why don't they want you to go to Aberystwyth?
    Aberystwyth gives ggreat career chances they get most oif their students into jobs after they leava and as it is only a two year course.. i was quite pleased at the idea but they said *the welsh hate the english and so therefore you ain't gonna get a job because they woill hold it against you*
    but i don't give a **** about whether they like me or not because i am english. i can always sue em if they don't give me a job because i am english

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know any christmas carols...

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
    Jingle all the way.
    Batmobile broke it's wheel
    and Joker got away.

Jingle Bells,
    Batman Smells
    Robin laid an egg
    Gordon Brown's a big fat clown
    and the Penguin is a smeg...

? - This question mark makes the most sense

ReputationRep:
    arggh me like chicken

ReputationRep:
    i have 1000!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paddington)
    aww you're just not mental enough cc
    :p:
    did you know the chicken of doom is behind you whatch out!
    *dies*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Anybody know any christmas carols...

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
    Jingle all the way.
    Batmobile broke it's wheel
    and Joker got away.

Jingle Bells,
    Batman Smells
    Robin laid an egg
    Gordon Brown's a big fat clown
    and the Penguin is a smeg...

? - This question mark makes the most sense
    the second one is wrong!
    it goes...
    Jingle bells
    Batman Smells
    Robin Laid an egg
    The batmobile lost its wheel
    and the joker got away hey!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Mystical)
    Aberystwyth gives ggreat career chances they get most oif their students into jobs after they leava and as it is only a two year course.. i was quite pleased at the idea but they said *the welsh hate the english and so therefore you ain't gonna get a job because they woill hold it against you*
    but i don't give a **** about whether they like me or not because i am english. i can always sue em if they don't give me a job because i am english
    Rubbish. A small minority of welsh people may not like the english, but it is a minority. There are thousands of English students in Aber.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    NO! It's
    Jingle Bells
    Batman Smells
    Robin Flew Away
    The Batmobile Lost it's Wheels
    So they used it as a Sleigh!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that is true about the Welsh... in fact its quite insulting for the welsh I would imagine. There's not reason they should treat you any diffrently. If you are a student of theirs then clearly they will want to do the best for you, wherever you are from. You don't see uni's treating their overseas students differently, so I don't see why the welsh unis should treat English students differently.

You stick to what you want, and convince them otherwise.

Paddington --> Well no, of course not :p: speed kills and all that :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Rubbish. A small minority of welsh people may not like the english, but it is a minority. There are thousands of English students in Aber.
    I tried telling thhem that but they just made excuses... they are going to be shocked when i tell em i don't give a **** and actually i think i might go to olverhampton instead. *they only require a minimum of 160 points*

ReputationRep:
    i have 1000!
    :rolleyes: :cool: :yy: :king1: :adore: :congrats: :party: :santaclau :shakehand :beer: :star: :banana: :nuts: :fisheye: :elefant: :champ: :flowers: :five: :dancing: :proud:

All these back up what I think of this. Which is to say well done...

But still stay here. Everyone disregards title anyway

ReputationRep:
    i have 1000!
    a point a post

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: :cool: :yy: :king1: :adore: :congrats: :party: :santaclau :shakehand :beer: :star: :banana: :nuts: :fisheye: :elefant: :champ: :flowers: :five: :dancing: :proud:

:s: and i almost got the rep to match :p:

ReputationRep:

: :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got lessons today?

Me be gone @ 2. Got psychology

ReputationRep:
    I tried telling thhem that but they just made excuses... they are going to be shocked when i tell em i don't give a **** and actually i think i might go to olverhampton instead. *they only require a minimum of 160 points*
    hmmm... you shouldn't do that. You shouldn' throw away your future :hugs:, just because you fell out with your parents. Follow your dreams. Its never easy, but its all the more satisfying in the end. If you take a lesser course then you have let them win. Go for the limit of your potential. To touch that limit is to do the best you can, to do all that could be asked of you.

At that point you can be satisfied with yourself, and you can have no regrets.

ReputationRep:
    :s: and i almost got the rep to match :p:
    Want rep?

Well I promised marmalade woman first... but sure I'll give ya.

I can never remember who I've given rep to before though, and there's that rule that ya have to spread it about

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.