?
Report 12 years ago
hey lettuce, you okay?
Lettuce
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm more than , i've just had a little cry because i'm home alone so no-one can see me crying.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
awwww :hugs: :hugs: what's wrong? everyone seems sad today
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
To start with i didn't have a good night sleep, cause i had a phone call at 3 this morning to pick my brother up.
had a really boring day, and starting to doubt myself in everything including wieght, friends, future with uni, love mainly because its my sisters one year anniversary with her boyf and my brother has a date tonight and majority of my friends are dating.... oh well
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lettuce)
To start with i didn't have a good night sleep, cause i had a phone call at 3 this morning to pick my brother up.
had a really boring day, and starting to doubt myself in everything including wieght, friends, future with uni, love mainly because its my sisters one year anniversary with her boyf and my brother has a date tonight and majority of my friends are dating.... oh well

Awww, why worry about things like weight? you're perfect as you are and nobody would want you to change! And you don't need guys! We have exams to concentrate on at the moment :p: the fun will come when you get to uni! Don't worry hunni :hugs:
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I know but its depressing seeing everyone together and just would like more security if you know what I mean.
Its sad actually because i'm wanting to listen to the depressing music although it maybe making me feel worse.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I know but its depressing seeing everyone together and just would like more security if you know what I mean.
Its sad actually because i'm wanting to listen to the depressing music although it maybe making me feel worse.
Aww yeah i know what you mean :hugs: try not to let it bother you though, it's easy to say that, and i know myself how hard it can be, but you really shouldn't let it get you down. Guys aren't worth being sad about! (well...most :p: ) you should listen to Disney songs! :hugs:
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:hugs: disney :p: i just started crying again, i'm starting to think all my emotions have been built up for ages and now everything is coming out. I think i'm going to eat some ice-cream.
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well i was going to have ice-cream until I found out it had chocolate in (lent)
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:hugs: disney :p: i just started crying again, i'm starting to think all my emotions have been built up for ages and now everything is coming out. I think i'm going to eat some ice-cream.
hopefully you will feel better after crying and letting it out i usually do :hugs: naughty ice cream having chocolate! i nearly ate chips at nandos tonight then remember i couldnt :p:
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I still think I have the need to cry but hopefully by tomorrow it should pass. Mum said there was ice-cream, she knows I have given up chocolate and when I went downstairs it was smarties :mad:
How are you finding lent?
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I still think I have the need to cry but hopefully by tomorrow it should pass. Mum said there was ice-cream, she knows I have given up chocolate and when I went downstairs it was smarties :mad:
How are you finding lent?
Lent's not too bad really. i get random urges to eat chocolate and sweets and crisps etc, but i don't feel like i ever NEED them, it's more just wanting them. So even after lent i'm gonna really limit my rubbishy food eating. I'll probably just stick to lollipops while i'm revising so they last ages :p:
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Same here haven't had any big urges to have chocolate and dont think I'll binge on them when lent is over, though may have the odd bar but it doesn't seem as such a necessity as it was before.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Same here haven't had any big urges to have chocolate and dont think I'll binge on them when lent is over, though may have the odd bar but it doesn't seem as such a necessity as it was before.

yeah, same. i never did before really. i used to eat a kitkat every day for break but that's all really.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i miss FiL tonight
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Where is he?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1046)
79.06%
Leave (277)
20.94%

Watched Threads