Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fluent in Lies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lettuce)
Hiya FiL :hugs: long time no speak (well 1 day) Hows you?
Hello I am.. yeah, better Thanks. And you?
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:hugs: thank you for the pic comment dunno why but I said aww bless when I saw it.
I've had such an unlucky day so far. I'll list them in order
1) when to have passprot checked and they said they couldn't accept photograph because a small bit of fringe was covering my eyes
2) That pointless check cost me £7
3) I got to work and spilt the ice bucket, it was full of water
4) The card machine played up all shift
5) After work I went down town to put money on my phone when i got to the till I couldn't find my card, it annoyed me because I got soaking wet inluding my work clothes and i'm working tonight.

Awwww. :hugs: i had a stupid day too! i was driving either perfectly, or the most ridiculously you could ever drive. i stalled about 3 times at one junction! i was so embarassed. and i had to wait agessssss for the woman to make mum's flowers. but they're really cool, they made a big bouquet with this big japanesey plant in the middle, with white lilies and white roses and stuff. it's really pretty and i have to go out later, and i dunno what to wear! ARGH
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
Hello I am.. yeah, better Thanks. And you?
erm... I'm unlucky at the moment
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .x.jen.x.)
Awwww. :hugs: i had a stupid day too! i was driving either perfectly, or the most ridiculously you could ever drive. i stalled about 3 times at one junction! i was so embarassed. and i had to wait agessssss for the woman to make mum's flowers. but they're really cool, they made a big bouquet with this big japanesey plant in the middle, with white lilies and white roses and stuff. it's really pretty and i have to go out later, and i dunno what to wear! ARGH
aww i still stall now and i've almost passed a year just make sure you dont do it your test thats probably the worse time to stall, although my sister did and she still passed.
Those flowers sound lush, I suppose atleast out of my unlucky day I did get a card for mum, to go with the meal tomorrow.
Where you going tonight?
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
aww i still stall now and i've almost passed a year just make sure you dont do it your test thats probably the worse time to stall, although my sister did and she still passed.
Those flowers sound lush, I suppose atleast out of my unlucky day I did get a card for mum, to go with the meal tomorrow.
Where you going tonight?
Aww, i think me and jon are attempting to cook for mum tomorrow :eek: probably not wise! :p: how many minors can i make on my test? Tonight is just my friend's 18th. i don't really wanna go but it's mean not to!
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lettuce~

:hugs:
Why did you need your passport checked?

I hope you spell of misfortune passes swiftly.

Talking about phones. I have a pay-as you go phoney thing. And it said I have run out of credit (after 2 years) How do I put more creidt on it? It's vodafone (I think).
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Aww, i think me and jon are attempting to cook for mum tomorrow :eek:
Just don't get lettuce's help - or it'll end up burnt :p:

If you're doing pizzas that is.
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Aww, i think me and jon are attempting to cook for mum tomorrow :eek: probably not wise! :p: how many minors can i make on my test? Tonight is just my friend's 18th. i don't really wanna go but it's mean not to!
You can have a total of 13 minors altogether, but if you get 3 minors on a single part of the test you fail, get your teacher to show you an examiner sheet so that you know what i'm on about.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You can have a total of 13 minors altogether, but if you get 3 minors on a single part of the test you fail, get your teacher to show you an examiner sheet so that you know what i'm on about.
awww okay, thanks
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lettuce~

:hugs:
Why did you need your passport checked?

I hope you spell of misfortune passes swiftly.

Talking about phones. I have a pay-as you go phoney thing. And it said I have run out of credit (after 2 years) How do I put more creidt on it? It's vodafone (I think).
oh its a passport form thing I though i'd get it checked because it says it takes up to 2 weeks, other than just sending it off and waiting months.

Run out of credit after 2 years? wow. You can get a card and register your phone to the card and then just ask at the till for how much you want.
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just don't get lettuce's help - or it'll end up burnt :p:

If you're doing pizzas that is.
true
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh its a passport form thing I though i'd get it checked because it says it takes up to 2 weeks, other than just sending it off and waiting months.

Run out of credit after 2 years? wow. You can get a card and register your phone to the card and then just ask at the till for how much you want.
I don't make many calls Where do I get a card from?
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
true
Aww sorry :hugs: I was just kidding
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't make many calls Where do I get a card from?
I wish I dont make many calls i would be richer. You get them from a shop, like spar co-op, newsagents usually the places that sell the credit.

Aww sorry :hugs: I was just kidding
doesn't matter with my luck today i'd probably burn toast
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Jen heres the categories for the driving test http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Documents/form...ainedDL25D.pdf
if you 3 minors on a single point then you fail
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Do i wear my black satin miss sixty skirt with like a pink net lining?

sorta like this: but it's black and not denim.

with like some black strappy top or black sweatshirty type jumper.

ORRR

these jeansss

with like a sorta yellowy off the shoulder miss sixty jumper with an orangey strappy top underneath it?
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Jen heres the categories for the driving test http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Documents/form...ainedDL25D.pdf
if you 3 minors on a single point then you fail

Awww thanks loadsssssss :hugs:
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hi Lettuce :wavey:. Sorry I only talked to you briefly this morning. I've been feeling pretty queasy today. :-/
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wish I dont make many calls i would be richer. You get them from a shop, like spar co-op, newsagents usually the places that sell the credit.
Thanks
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hiya Elements, dont worry, are you feeling ok now though :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise