(Original post by Lettuce)
thank you for the pic comment dunno why but I said aww bless when I saw it.
I've had such an unlucky day so far. I'll list them in order
1) when to have passprot checked and they said they couldn't accept photograph because a small bit of fringe was covering my eyes
2) That pointless check cost me £7
3) I got to work and spilt the ice bucket, it was full of water
4) The card machine played up all shift
5) After work I went down town to put money on my phone when i got to the till I couldn't find my card, it annoyed me because I got soaking wet inluding my work clothes and i'm working tonight.
i had a stupid day too! i was driving either perfectly, or the most ridiculously you could ever drive. i stalled about 3 times at one junction! i was so embarassed. and i had to wait agessssss for the woman to make mum's flowers. but they're really cool, they made a big bouquet with this big japanesey plant in the middle, with white lilies and white roses and stuff. it's really pretty
and i have to go out later, and i dunno what to wear! ARGH