Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    Although I would much rather stay here chatting than work, but i've gotta start getting ready, so bye xx :ciao: Jen I hope you have a good night at the party :hugs: and everyone else
    Goodbyeee X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    thanks! :hugs: have fun at work

right, i'm going for my nice hot bubbley bath!

bye byeeee :hugs: xxxxxxx
    Bye to you too! Everyone seems to be going. :eek:

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    thanks! :hugs: have fun at work

right, i'm going for my nice hot bubbley bath!

bye byeeee :hugs: xxxxxxx
    Have a nice evening and bath

bibixx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    You know, i think iv heard of that club. Oh you didnt enjoy it? Friday nights can be a bid mad, esp if you dont like clubs! Oh well, you should comeout with me sometime.
    Well to be honest I spend the majority of the evning sitting in an ambulance after having this girl collapse, vomit and then start choaking on the vomit. So I had to stick my hand in her mouth and clear the crap out, try and get her breathing again, and then sat with her with the paramedics (who were already at the club!) whilst they decided if she needed her stomach pumping. I to disperce a situation with the poilce, who wanted to cart off another of the group. I always end up taking care of drunk people which Is party why I dont go out often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    Well to be honest I spend the majority of the evning sitting in an ambulance after having this girl collapse, vomit and then start choaking on the vomit. So I had to stick my hand in her mouth and clear the crap out, try and get her breathing again, and then sat with her with the paramedics (who were already at the club!) whilst they decided if she needed her stomach pumping. I to disperce a situation with the poilce, who wanted to cart off another of the group. I always end up taking care of drunk people which Is party why I dont go out often.
    She was like that just from drink? Jeez, thats really nice of you, i think youd make a good doc if youre already getting practice :p:
    I often take care of drunk people, even if im drunk, becasue i dont mind seeing people being sick, or clearing it up. But iv never been in a situation THAT bad! Except for us saving a guy who was lying in the middle of the road, about to get runover becasue he has passed out :rolleyes:

Do you not drink?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, I think that was. It was weird I'm not sure how much she had had before she came out, but she didn't seem to bad, then she sort of started really loosing focus and sort of slipping in and out of conciousness and then she just collapsed. To be honest she probably could have done worse than collapsing amongst a bunch of trained lifeguards :p: Even if most of them were drunk.

I don't drink no. I don't like the taste

ReputationRep:
    G'day mate.

How ya duwn...

I'm in an Oztrearlian mowd tuhday...

Actually I'm not but theose Ozzies with their mad accents crack me up.

It's a blinking didgeridoo...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, I think that was. It was weird I'm not sure how much she had had before she came out, but she didn't seem to bad, then she sort of started really loosing focus and sort of slipping in and out of conciousness and then she just collapsed. To be honest she probably could have done worse than collapsing amongst a bunch of trained lifeguards :p: Even if most of them were drunk.

I don't drink no. I don't like the taste
    Maybe she'd taken something, bit bizarre! Heh yes, i forgot you have some sort of first aid training, right?

Oh, i only reeally drink alco-pops becasue you cant taste the alcohol!

ReputationRep:
    chuck a shrimp on the barbie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    chuck a shrimp on the barbie!
    I'm not fond of shrimp.

Anyway Bexy Bex. How are you today...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    I'm not fond of shrimp.

Anyway Bexy Bex. How are you today...
    Im oook. Pretty tired and hungry! you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Maybe she'd taken something, bit bizarre! Heh yes, i forgot you have some sort of first aid training, right?

Oh, i only reeally drink alco-pops becasue you cant taste the alcohol!
    Yeah we have some first aid training, nothing fancy, recovery position, CPR etc.

I can't even eat fruit salad if it has a little bit of alcohol in the juice

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we have some first aid training, nothing fancy, recovery position, CPR etc.

I can't even eat fruit salad if it has a little bit of alcohol in the juice
    Aah, that is pretty weird! But would you want to drink to get drunk, even if you did like the taste?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Aah, that is pretty weird! But would you want to drink to get drunk, even if you did like the taste?
    I don't think so, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Im oook. Pretty tired and hungry! you?
    You're awfully proud of your appearence. Although you have right to be.

As you say you are

Pretty - which you are. lol... I know it's not what you meant... but if ya did mean it it's still a good point.
    tired - maybe should have an earlier night, less boozing. I bet ya a fun drunk.
    hungry - Easy remedy is to eat something.

I'm fine thanks for asking.

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha, youre posts are always so random! thatnks for the compliment all the same :p: my mums odering a takeaway now, woo!

Fil, i cant see you being drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Ha ha, youre posts are always so random! thatnks for the compliment all the same :p: my mums odering a takeaway now, woo!

Fil, i cant see you being drunk.
    Of course ya can't see him getting drunk. He lives miles from ya.

Let me guess what you eat for Takeaway...

Chinese...

Kung Pow Chicken.
    Chicken Fried Rice
    and
    Fortune Cookies...

With a nice big bottle of Coke... or are you on the booze...
    you didn't answer my question... are you a fun drunk? Or can you never remember

Random - Tandem - Hand 'em - Beekeepers - Random enough for ya...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Of course ya can't see him getting drunk. He lives miles from ya.

Let me guess what you eat for Takeaway...

Chinese...

Kung Pow Chicken.
    Chicken Fried Rice
    and
    Fortune Cookies...

With a nice big bottle of Coke... or are you on the booze...
    you didn't answer my question... are you a fun drunk? Or can you never remember

Random - Tandem - Hand 'em - Beekeepers - Random enough for ya...
    Yes, chinese! And no, i dont really drink at home - im detoxing over eater hols! And yehh i guess im a fun drunk

ReputationRep:
    DIn-dins for me brb :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Yes, chinese! And no, i dont really drink at home - im detoxing over eater hols! And yehh i guess im a fun drunk
    What sort of stuff do ya do when ya drunk?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.