The Student Room Group
B_e_x
Jen you are coming to london, okay? the end.

okay :biggrin:
B_e_x
Jen you are coming to london, okay? the end.

Oi! I was waiting for an opportune moment. But yes. The end :smile:
Original post by Fluent &#953
Yeah but I would gladly get poisoned if it was going to taste as yummy as I bet your cooking does! :biggrin:

nooooooooope. it doesn't! :p: as the man, i think you should cook for bexual & i.
Sorry, fil was meant to "persuade" you but he is evidently slacking today :rolleyes:
Oi! I was waiting for an opportune moment. But yes. The end :smile:

ohhh dear. what have you two been plotting? :eek:
.x.jen.x.
nooooooooope. it doesn't! :p: as the man, i think you should cook for bexual & i.

YEH! good plan batman! Also, sing to us.
Fil has been plotting a threesome, i however, being way more mature, have been suggesting a meetup! :p:
B_e_x
Fil has been plotting a threesome, i however, being way more mature, have been suggesting a meetup! :p:

I never!

Spoiler

.x.jen.x.

Gladly :p:
B_e_x

Well, could we mix both ideas? meetup for a threesome? :p:
Jen! :eek: Im trying to be mature, and you go and spoil it. Stupid 17 year old! :p:
:party: :p:
B_e_x
Jen! :eek: Im trying to be mature, and you go and spoil it. Stupid 17 year old! :p:

I can't help it :p: just because you two are 'adults' :rolleyes:
I will spike your cokes and make you drunk. Fil is drinking soft drinks because he doesnt like alcohol, and jen because she is SEVENTEEN. :biggrin:
.x.jen.x.
I can't help it :p: just because you two are 'adults' :rolleyes:

YEH! but i think fil is the sensible one. :p:
I'll be able to taste it.
B_e_x
YEH! but i think fil is the sensible one. :p:

*evil laugh*

If only she knew. :p:
oh yes. :rolleyes:
B_e_x
I will spike your cokes and make you drunk. Fil is drinking soft drinks because he doesnt like alcohol, and jen because she is SEVENTEEN. :biggrin:

:eek: i'm nearly 18!
*evil laugh*

If only she knew. :p:

Yeh, you'll turn out to be some wild guy, who will drag me and jen completely off the rails. :eek:

Latest