The Student Room Group
briefly: yes you are soo the boss Natlie!

but FiL is the über-boss.

and I am even better because I am more hunky-dory than him.

nuff z
A_Singh
Lol, thanks for the warm welcome. Seems like a pretty random kind of thread! What do we do, tell jokes or something? :p:

Ha, good one.
anycon
briefly: yes you are soo the boss Natlie!

Ooo, was this supposed to be a clever joke on the fact that me being the boss is a lie? :p:
Natalie Lane
Yeah. These are just internal recap tests but when I helped her with the IBs I felt the same...

But some people are just infuriating!

Some people just don't know anything. This sounds a bit big-headed but how can people spend a year learning a subject and score 6 out of 70?
Natalie Lane
Ooo, was this supposed to be a clever joke on the fact that me being the boss is a lie? :p:

Nah just pudgy fingers I would guess.
mockelinho
Ha, good one.

Original post by Fluent &#953
Some people just don't know anything. This sounds a bit big-headed but how can people spend a year learning a subject and score 6 out of 70?

I know! Someone just got 3 out of 49! :eek: :frown:
Natalie Lane
You've obviously never been to the <1000 thread. I'm the BOSS! :biggrin: :p:

*cowers in corner*

please don't boss me around, i be a good boy : P do you have nice wet feets? :p:

corner? your the star of the show, beside me and fluent!
Natalie Lane
I know! Someone just got 3 out of 49! :eek: :frown:

Awww but the mark schemes are pretty strict in that if you don't use the right words then you wont get the points.
I guess some people just don't want to try... it's sad, really. I know someone who just thinks she can't do something, and so doesn't even try. I'm still trying to persuade her that if you don't try, you'll never do... :frown:
A_Singh
I guess some people just don't want to try... it's sad, really. I know someone who just thinks she can't do something, and so doesn't even try. I'm still trying to persuade her that if you don't try, you'll never do... :frown:

Have you applied for med this year?
Have you applied for med this year?

Yeah. It's not looking good, though! Why?
A_Singh
Yeah. It's not looking good, though! Why?

Oh dear. Well I'm in the same position . I reapplied this year after 4 rejections last year. So far I have managed another 3 :smile:
Damn, I'm in exactly the same position as you! Only one university left to contact me - Liverpool. How about you? Any plans if you don't get in? :frown:
Awww but the mark schemes are pretty strict in that if you don't use the right words then you wont get the points.

But these are only recap tests! A good portion of it is multiple choice :redface:
Wel I was interviewed at Imperial last tuesday. So just waiting now. It's so pathetic... my heart skips a beat every time I see a letter with my name on it:redface:

If I don't get in I'll do biology at Sheffield. Which I don't really want to do, but there is no way I am having another gap-year.
Wel I was interviewed at Imperial last tuesday
Hmm...HMM! Did you take a tour afterwards?
Natalie Lane
But these are only recap tests! A good portion of it is multiple choice :redface:

Lol oh.... :p:

Yeah I remember we had a multiple choice test in maths with 5 choices. Some people got less than 20% :p:
If I don't get in I'll do biology at Sheffield. Which I don't really want to do, but there is no way I am having another gap-year.

I'm thinking of going to Sheffield if Leeds reject me. I can stalk you from afar.
My heart skips the same beat whenever I log in to check Ucas Track. I applied to Sheffield - the buggers turned me down! Lol. Applied to Manchester and Southampton, too. Damn, but I wish it were easy!

Latest