The Student Room Group
creamcrackered
oh. s***. Better run hey...
Although I bet you are V cute and sexy when ya mad.

Am I right...

Um, I wouldn't know. I'd say not. I tend not to get mad but when I do get mad I'm said to be very scary and like a volcano exploding when I let it all out!:redface:
Elements
:eek: now that's neither ethical or moral now is it?:p: No, send them to Beachy Head or a cliff where they're all soft during mass movement then they will die and become fossilised by the landslides. A natural death for stupid horrible ppl. No murder involved there too, always better.

It's daylight... oh no. That means the chavs will be out. :cries:
creamcrackered
Yep. But you dislike both so it's win-win

But it would only be right and karma if the snakes had done something bad.
Elements
Um, I wouldn't know. I'd say not. I tend not to get mad but when I do get mad I'm said to be very scary and like a volcano exploding when I let it all out!:redface:

That means you're HOT... Oohhh me wants to see you mad
creamcrackered
It's daylight... oh no. That means the chavs will be out. :cries:

:hugs: looks like you and me will both be seeing scum today:frown: , again.:mad:
Elements
:hugs: looks like you and me will both be seeing scum today:frown: , again.:mad:

Yeah, but at least in my crazy tired state I won't give them any attention and they will disappear. *wishes*
creamcrackered
That means you're HOT... Oohhh me wants to see you mad

:blushing: well, come down this week and watch me break up with those so-called friends!
Elements
:blushing: well, come down this week and watch me break up with those so-called friends!

Well you'll have to tell me where.
I think the cosmos/universe is a bit too big for me to find you easily...
creamcrackered
Yeah, but at least in my crazy tired state I won't give them any attention and they will disappear. *wishes*

*Tries to replicate and grant the wish*. They always seem to notice me though.:mad: Still, I'd rather be different and me than like one of them any day!
test
Elements
*Tries to replicate and grant the wish*. They always seem to notice me though.:mad: Still, I'd rather be different and me than like one of them any day!

me too.
Where's Andy gone? I think he's gone to see if he can find any birds singing.
creamcrackered
Well you'll have to tell me where.
I think the cosmos/universe is a bit too big for me to find you easily...

Lol, I've had to come out from there down to Earth for a bit. Meh, me prefers my own cosmos/Universe. I'm in a town just north of London atm. Do come down.
aminninja
test

And it's a random person... lets all run about. Although my chest would probably explode if I put anymore strain on it.
Elements
Lol, I've had to come out from there down to Earth for a bit. Meh, me prefers my own cosmos/Universe. I'm in a town just north of London atm. Do come down.

Is it Luton?
or
Banbury

Nope... couldn't even guess...
hahaha fun eh :tsr2:
creamcrackered
me too.
Where's Andy gone? I think he's gone to see if he can find any birds singing.

Aww. *Grabs a pair of binoculars to see if Andy and any birds can be found*.
creamcrackered
And it's a random person... lets all run about. Although my chest would probably explode if I put anymore strain on it.

Why's that?:confused:
uh wat u guys talk abt ?:confused: hahaha
creamcrackered
Is it Luton?
or
Banbury

Nope... couldn't even guess...

No!:eek: I guess I meant a bit more further north than that!:p: Meh, you're probably busy anyhow.
Elements
Why's that?:confused:

Not sleeping and sitting up all night has made my mid-body ache loads...

Latest