The Student Room Group
Reply 52480
hi guys me is back for 5 minutes!:frown:
Reply 52481
creamcrackered
Could not be better Lettuce...

And how are you this bright sunny afternoon... hope all is good...

:hugs:

CREAM!
creamcrackered
Could not be better Lettuce...

And how are you this bright sunny afternoon... hope all is good...

:hugs:

Bright Sunny afternoon :confused: dont you mean dull raining afternoon. But i'm fine and Dandy :biggrin:
Lettuce
FiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLLL Hiya :hugs:

I'm actually in history doing some research on Welsh history but Welsh history is ssssssssooooooooooooooo boring.
And the technician in school is fixing my laptop (a program i want to delete but somehow cant so he said he would) :biggrin:

Oooh well I hope you remembered to hide all your explicit pictures :eek: :p:
Hope he fixes it :smile:

Welsh history eh? I don't know anything about that so it sounds quite interesting...
Reply 52484
:afraid: :mad:
the F******** B**** of a maths lecturer is making us ciome in tomorrow at 9 and stay late on monday! :mad::angry:
Lettuce
Bright Sunny afternoon :confused: dont you mean dull raining afternoon. But i'm fine and Dandy :biggrin:

Oh. It's lovely here... shame for ya rain... hope it brights soon
Mystical
hi guys me is back for 5 minutes!:frown:

:wavey: :smile:
Reply 52487
we don't get out until 12:30 now on monday cos of her!:angry:
Reply 52488
:wavey:
Mystical
CREAM!

Hiya you mystical being...

Glad to hear from ya. I thought ya might be cross because I forgot ya off my list... I am sorry. I was tired... must've slipped my mushed up mind.
Reply 52490
creamcrackered
Hiya you mystical being...

Glad to hear from ya. I thought ya might be cross because I forgot ya off my list... I am sorry. I was tired... must've slipped my mushed up mind.

ne'er mind! i am angry now though! :mad::mad::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Mystical
the F******** B**** of a maths lecturer is making us ciome in tomorrow at 9 and stay late on monday! :mad::angry:

Just tell her to................ use one of my insults from insult thread... they good.
Reply 52492
Lettuce
Hiya Vin and CC :smile: Hows you lot then?

back:smile:
Mystical
ne'er mind! i am angry now though! :mad::mad::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:scared: run away
Reply 52494
creamcrackered
Just tell her to................ use one of my insults from insult thread... they good.

no because that wouild reault me being kicked out of college and never being able to come on tsr again! :eek: :bawling:
Reply 52495
creamcrackered
:scared: run away

why you scared?
Original post by Fluent &#953
Oooh well I hope you remembered to hide all your explicit pictures :eek: :p:
Hope he fixes it :smile:

Welsh history eh? I don't know anything about that so it sounds quite interesting...

I thought it was quite funny because on my desktop picture i made it myself with all my friends names and drew on flowers and hearts from paint all pink and purple and girly and he laughed at it. But atleast he said he will try and fix the problem

Welsh history as in Rebecca riots, Merthyr Rising, Chartism, Cymru fydd, disestablishment. Some of it is interesting but half the time :snoozing:
Mystical

:hello:

That is gay. I'm so glad that the school cant make us come in any earlier or stay behind after school especially in maths, I just had maths now where everything just flow over my head I didn't have a clue.
:hello: :turtle: :biggrin:
Mystical
why you scared?

You's mad....

Latest