The Student Room Group
Yeh... rep... I remember what that is...
twiga
Lol enjoy the procrastination while you can, I'm getting it out of the way early so I can concentrate on my French and Chemistry Revsion tonight :smile:

On that word, i am going to go and do some revision...i want to watch bad girls and eastenders tonight and if i don't start now, i won't do anything! :ciao:
Reply 5242
*steph 247*
ooh, twiga, whats norwich like? I'm thinking bout applying to UEA....

Norwich is lovely! Just the right size and the people are really friendly. The clubs are good (Mercy and Time are the big ones, and we've got a liquid as well), 2hrs by train from London, 5* sports facilities, and the uni is built round a big lake :smile: what are you thinking of studying?
I have a duck. She's actually called crispy, how strange. I have 5 ducks. 2 more are called Aro and Matic. One is Charlie, and one is Chuckie :smile:
CrispyDuck
Wow! So much helloing! :biggrin: :biggrin: and i'm sorry for making you hungry! :p: how is everyone this evening? :girl:

saiyamana what's this about ducks?! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Cos your names crispyduck i would imagine :biggrin: :rolleyes:
CrispyDuck
Wow! So much helloing! :biggrin: :biggrin: and i'm sorry for making you hungry! :p: how is everyone this evening? :girl:

saiyamana what's this about ducks?! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Exhausted mentally but not physically :eek:
Reply 5246
bohogirlie
On that word, i am going to go and do some revision...i want to watch bad girls and eastenders tonight and if i don't start now, i won't do anything! :ciao:

Byebye x x x
bohogirlie

Lol yeah but does he have ducks?! :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 5248
twiga
Norwich is lovely! Just the right size and the people are really friendly. The clubs are good (Mercy and Time are the big ones, and we've got a liquid as well), 2hrs by train from London, 5* sports facilities, and the uni is built round a big lake :smile: what are you thinking of studying?

cool :smile:

environmental science. Are you at the uni? what are you doing?
Cheerio :smile: xx
bohogirlie

Bye!!! :ciao:

xxx
CrispyDuck
Lol yeah but does he have ducks?! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I do I do, look up!!!
Reply 5252
have fun my dear xxx
Reply 5253
*steph 247*
cool :smile:

environmental science. Are you at the uni? what are you doing?
I'm at 6th form at the moment, I've got places to do French and Russian but I've decided I want to do radiography instead so I'm reapplying next year :smile:
twiga
I'm at 6th form at the moment, I've got places to do French and Russian but I've decided I want to do radiography instead so I'm reapplying next year :smile:

Big difference there Twiga :confused:
Reply 5255
twiga

bit of a change of mind!
Reply 5256
french!!! :eek: aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh :vroam:

*runs threw e-walls*
Reply 5257
french is great!

i forgot how to do the present tense today..... worrying....
lil penguin kid
french!!! :eek: aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh :vroam:

*runs threw e-walls*

It's chemistry that has that effect on me!
Reply 5259
*steph 247*
french is great!

pfft :hmpf:

chemistry!! aaaargggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh :vroam:

school!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh :vroam:

Latest