Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Watch

This discussion is closed.
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
LOL omg im so embarassed!
my dad jsut got home and was outside, so i whistled to him, and i didn't realise but this reallly fit neighbour of mine was outside by his car! and he thought i whistled at him, and he smiled and waved to me! sooooo not cool!
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Becca you still there, can you start running the bath please
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Elements)
Hey, I'm doing French too! Well AS atm but I'm going to do it through to A2 too.

:eek: just because I'm in my own cosmos/ Universe, doesn't make me an alien how you probably mean! Alienated sometimes perhaps though. I'm really :mad: at the joke of my exam timetable and stressed at all the work that's going to kill me over Easter and afterwards.

awww hun, my exam time table SUCKS! i have 18 exams too
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .x.jen.x.)
that isolation thing scares me!
just imagine being on your period or something (girls)
and you have to have someone go to the toilet with you! so you don't cheat.
i'd be farrrrrrrr too embarassed :eek:
Well I always study and revise on my own anyway so it wouldn't bother me unless they fixatedly glared/ stared at me the whole time. About the periods thing: mine always come on at the worst times possible!:mad: It would be very embarassing , especially somebody standing outside your door listening to you going to the toilet!:eek:
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
LOL omg im so embarassed!
my dad jsut got home and was outside, so i whistled to him, and i didn't realise but this reallly fit neighbour of mine was outside by his car! and he thought i whistled at him, and he smiled and waved to me! sooooo not cool!
:p:
Becca L
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
when you are given a date and a time you have to do it that day. if you have two exams on the same day and same time lets say french and geography then you will do one first then the other after in a different room or in isolation so you dont speak to anybody. you have to do the exam on the same day it has been given. do you get me?
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lettuce)
LOL cheeky monkey :p:
Becca L
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
when you are given a date and a time you have to do it that day. if you have two exams on the same day and same time lets say french and geography then you will do one first then the other after in a different room or in isolation so you dont speak to anybody. you have to do the exam on the same day it has been given. do you get me? even if there is a three hour one and then 1 1/2hour exam it has to be done
Becca L
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ok
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
LOL cheeky monkey :p:

Not really lazyness :p:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well I always study and revise on my own anyway so it wouldn't bother me unless they fixatedly glared/ stared at me the whole time. About the periods thing: mine always come on at the worst times possible!:mad: It would be very embarassing , especially somebody standing outside your door listening to you going to the toilet!:eek:
mine do too!
oh gossssh i know, itll be SO embarassing! i bet that will happen to me :rolleyes:
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I find two sisters talking to each other like that quite weird... over the computer anywhos...

Are you even in the same building?
All I Want
Report 12 years ago
So how are things with you then and what are you into?
I'm kind of frustrated right now because there has been a mix up with our exams and coursework. It's a looong stroy but we've been planning our coursework for ages however now the exam board tells us we can't do it because they don't offer it anymore. :rolleyes: Other than that, everything is peachy. Hows things with you?
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by creamcrackered)
I find two sisters talking to each other like that quite weird... over the computer anywhos...

ahah. you should see the convos me and jon have from the next room.
and he always emails me to say 'come here jen!'
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by creamcrackered)

erm yeh, but i'm downstairs watching tv and becca is upstairs in our brother room
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ha. Lazy... aren't we just big silly billies
All I Want
Report 12 years ago
How convenient
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yep we have those too aswell, three way convo between me, math and becca in the three rooms next door to each other.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i always try to say no and make him come to me, but i always give in! :rolleyes:
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
erm yeh, but i'm downstairs watching tv and becca is upstairs in our brother room
Betcha watching a soap
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (192)
27.79%
No (499)
72.21%

Watched Threads