That's mean. I do earn it Just nobody appreciates it
Feefifofum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by twiga)
Heylo my lovely how are you?
I'm good, sitting here with my lollipop! :lollypop: Can't believe I'm about to leave school! :eek: :bawling: Any ideas for what I could do for fancy dress for the last day?
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gonnabavet)
That's mean. I do earn it Just nobody appreciates it
Hey i repped you
CrispyDuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by feefifofum)
It's my little Crispy Duck! My little internet child! :bawling: :love: How's you?
Hello!!! (it would be creepy if i said mum :p: ) i'm being good don't worry :angel: :lollypop: lol
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm good, sitting here with my lollipop! :lollypop: Can't believe I'm about to leave school! :eek: :bawling: Any ideas for what I could do for fancy dress for the last day?
You could get everyone to dress up as the teachers (a bit bizzare though) or maybe 70's style?
Sugar_Puff_Fairy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeh Twiga, nobody else tho
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
poor you *hugs*
Steph!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I went to one as a pirate once, that was fun!

then gwen stefani copied me..... :rolleyes:
Feefifofum
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by twiga)
You could get everyone to dress up as the teachers (a bit bizzare though) or maybe 70's style?
We're doing a teachery thing later on, we're coming back for it...long story. We were going to do future professions, but I can't really do that - classics? I don't even know what I'm going to do with it, never mind whether it's something I could dress up as. People have suggested I come as an angel, but that's not v interesting. I might go as a concert pianist, as people always take the mick cos I do so much music...hmmm
CrispyDuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I will rep you when i have rep don't worry it's not worth much though sorry! lol

xxxx
Feefifofum
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by CrispyDuck)
Hello!!! (it would be creepy if i said mum :p: ) i'm being good don't worry :angel: :lollypop: lol
Good as in REAL good or as in good compared to, er, my normal moral code on here :angel: (I'm good, honest I am.....)
Sugar_Puff_Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by twiga)
poor you *hugs*

but still HMPHHHH :mad:
Sugar_Puff_Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by CrispyDuck)
I will rep you when i have rep don't worry it's not worth much though sorry! lol

xxxx

twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
We're doing a teachery thing later on, we're coming back for it...long story. We were going to do future professions, but I can't really do that - classics? I don't even know what I'm going to do with it, never mind whether it's something I could dress up as. People have suggested I come as an angel, but that's not v interesting. I might go as a concert pianist, as people always take the mick cos I do so much music...hmmm
Go for it! But how can you dress as a concert pianist?
Steph!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
classics? as in classic civilizations?

wear a toga! or go as baccus, bring loadsa wine and wear grapes on your head... easy!
Feefifofum
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by twiga)
Go for it! But how can you dress like one of those?
Well I have suit trousers, a white shirt and I actually have a tail coat in the house, so that would be perfect. And a bowler hat if necessary. And white cotton gloves.

It's just not v interesting
Feefifofum
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by *steph 247*)
classics? as in classic civilizations?

wear a toga! or go as baccus, bring loadsa wine and wear grapes on your head... easy!
Well the thing is it's predicted to be FREEEEEZING all day and I have to travel to school and back again. Hmm. Can't decide
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads