The Student Room Group
Oh sorry. I just noticed his name on the last page as I scrolled through, I didn't read it.
But, if he's out killing he shouldn't be long, he's a very efficient killer. I mean, it's Vin Diesel :biggrin:
Standby with a hose to wash all the blood off before he drips all around and makes a big mess!
Yeah. I already told him he's a messy killer. Maybe he'll use poison or something on a string. Like the guy in that James Bond film, where he kills Bond's girlfriend.
Hopefuly then he'll come back without blood all over him.
How much do you think he gets paid to do this job. Do you think he gets benefits and a good pension scheme? :biggrin:
Maybe he gets given a blank cheque!
I bet he has a great insurance policy too.
Hahaha... :biggrin:

What kinda music do you think he listens to on the job.
Something with a heavy beat so he can synchronise every beheading with each cymbal crash.
Makes sense.
Just hope it ain't Metallica or something, he'd be beheading more people than the frogs in the french revolution
He'd get tired fast too. Hey I'm off. See you!
Oh. see you again sweetie. Have a nice day... bye :hugs: :ciao:
Reply 55909
:s: headache
Hey Vinny.
Gotta headache... awwww. :hugs: Take some Paracetomol or someink
Hello I'm back!

-passes vin an asprin-
He didn't stay long. You didn't go long.
I went to take my shower. :cool: and it finally stopped raining.
Nice. Is it sunny then.
Bet ya smell all pretty now :smile:
No it's all grey and cloudy and depressing.
Oh. Maybe it'll brighten up though.

*crosses fingers* :smile:
back from tes thick i ahve pass i hope it a nice sunny i will have too work in my t-shirt today it that hot i hope to get a suntan:p:
Good morning Em. Tis lovely and sunny here. Hope ya get a tan too. Ya look nice yes?
creamcrackered
Good morning Em. Tis lovely and sunny here. Hope ya get a tan too. Ya look nice yes?

i will get a tan it that hot here and i have to work in it i hope it like this all week because i have to work how are you today my love :p:

Latest