Wooah. I somehow lost my chocolate bar inbetween tescos and home. :frown:
coocoocachooo mrs robinsonnn
Hey jen! :hello:
hey bexual! :biggrin: :wavey:

gay about the chocolate! :eek:
are you sure youve not eaten it bex? :p:
hey Jen :smile: how are ya?
Heeey.. Can anyone help me pleaasssssse :frown:

In Messenger you can display the song you are listening to, and show it to others.. but, in the new messenger 8.0 BETA version, it seems as though only the song title appears but not the artist.

Is there a patch i have to download or something? Im soooooo confused! :biggrin:

Wb plleeeeeeease. :smile:
I know! I think i brother ate it :rolleyes:
creamcrackered
hey Jen :smile: how are ya?

hey im okay! :biggrin: quite tired tho. for some reason my cheeks are really really hot! :eek: they never go red or anything, even in the cold or when im really hot..crazaaaaaaaaaay. oh well :smile: how are youuuu?
B_e_x
I know! I think i brother ate it :rolleyes:

:eek: beat him up! (gently) :p:
.x.jen.x.
hey im okay! :biggrin: quite tired tho. for some reason my cheeks are really really hot! :eek: they never go red or anything, even in the cold or when im really hot..crazaaaaaaaaaay. oh well :smile: how are youuuu?

I'm fine thanks... but it sounds like you are like permanently ill. :eek: Hope ya feel normal soon... or is this weird feeling a good one :biggrin:
I didn't eat it. :smile:
.x.jen.x.
:eek: beat him up! (gently) :p:

He just had a laughing fit when i told him. :mad: i bet the stupid tesco man didnt pack it :eek:
I'm really :mad: atm because pms that I send keep disappearing, I can't clear out separate msgs from my sent msgs folder and I'm having to clear out my inbox because of it.:frown:
creamcrackered
I'm fine thanks... but it sounds like you are like permanently ill. :eek: Hope ya feel normal soon... or is this weird feeling a good one :biggrin:

lol omg! i am NEVER ill. :p:
vin
what? no i cant do it at home:wtf?:

do you still have a lot do and had you done it all yet:smile:
.x.jen.x.
lol omg! i am NEVER ill. :p:

Good. I hope it stays that way... being ill is no fun. :smile:
Hi CC, I've just repped you!:smile:

And seeing as I'm Miss Calcium today. I must encourage you all to make sure that you get your recommended daily allowance of it. Milk is good as is cheese:biggrin: etc.:p:

Latest