The Student Room Group
Elements
And what is true. :congrats: I'd rep you but it's not like my rep will mean much to you.:-(

:eek: I would love any rep from you, even if it was worth nothing! As it would have meaning, and would be from a friend and that is worth more than alll the points in the world :smile: :hugs:
Original post by Fluent &#953
:eek: I would love any rep from you, even if it was worth nothing! As it would have meaning, and would be from a friend and that is worth more than alll the points in the world :smile: :hugs:

Aww, thank-you! :hugs: Rep is on its way to you in about 24 hrs time when I can rep.:biggrin:
creamcrackered
I'm here. I asked the same thing about you a mo ago.
Called ya Ms Mercury... but now you're Ms Bromine

Oh.:p: :redface: That's nice to know.:smile: :hugs:
:eek: I don't want to be Bromine because even though it has an unusual chemical structure:smile: it stinks!:frown:
what about ms sulphur lol :p:
B_e_x
:eek: no! we were just dicussing his accomodation for his first year at uni :p:

Oh!:redface: I'm most awfully sorry!:eek: :p: :redface: Please forgive me! :hugs:
creamcrackered
what about ms sulphur lol :p:

That stinks to high heavens too!:p: Though it reminds me of some highly amusing incidents in Chemistry and French so I'll stick with that name for today! :rofl:
Nah... you could be ms platinum... how's that strike ya
creamcrackered
Nah... you could be ms platinum... how's that strike ya

:cool:

You don't know how funny those incidents were though!:p:
Elements
Oh!:redface: I'm most awfully sorry!:eek: :p: :redface: Please forgive me! :hugs:

Oh no, it was a most appealing thought :wink:
Elements
That stinks to high heavens too!:p: Though it reminds me of some highly amusing incidents in Chemistry and French so I'll stick with that name for today! :rofl:

Sulphur is actually tasteless and odorless, you are thinking about sulphur dioxide :smile:
Elements
:cool:

You don't know how funny those incidents were though!:p:

tell me. I'll listen.
Oh no, it was a most appealing thought :wink:

:eek: I can't wait until B_e_x sees that!:p:

What is it with ppl and sex tonight?! I'm listening to live streaming of Eurodance music atm and in the last song there was sounds of women panting like they were in the middle of making love duringthat! :eek: How can ppl put that into music!
Elements
:eek: I can't wait until B_e_x sees that!:p:

What is it with ppl and sex tonight?! I'm listening to live streaming of Eurodance music atm and in the last song there was sounds of women panting like they were in the middle of making love duringthat! :eek: How can ppl put that into music!

Oooh-err :wink: :p:
Sulphur is actually tasteless and odorless, you are thinking about sulphur dioxide :smile:

Oh yes sulphur gas/dioxide stinks alot. But Sulphur the mineral, doesn't smell that nice either so it's good not to inhale it anyway as it'll damage your health. But compared to the gas it is pretty odourless!:p: :rolleyes:
Oooh-err :wink: :p:

Well B_e_x seemed pretty shocked as I could tell from this: :eek: !:p:

And it's not what I want to here anyway, especially now at the best of times. That'll probably give me nightmares now!:p: :redface: :eek:
Elements
Oh yes sulphur gas/dioxide stinks alot. But Sulphur the mineral, doesn't smell that nice either so it's good not to inhale it anyway as it'll damage your health. But compared to the gas it is pretty odourless!:p: :rolleyes:

Well if you have pure sulphur it wont smell at all :smile: But of course it will react with the air.... so you are right :biggrin:
Elements
Well B_e_x seemed pretty shocked as I could tell from this: :eek: !:p:

And it's not what I want to here anyway, especially now at the best of times. That'll probably give me nightmares now!:p: :redface: :eek:

Awwwww well I'll just leave it for my imagination then :p:

Nightmares aww :p: I doubt it will :wink:
creamcrackered
tell me. I'll listen.

Lol OK then.

Well in Year 7, we were making Sulphur dioxide in pairs in Chemistry, and our teacher told us not to put too much Sulphur in it so that we didn't stink out the lab. Nobody listened to her as we all thought that it would be extremely funny to create a right stink!:p: What with everyone doing this there was such a such a rotting abominable sent in the room. We tried opening the windows and doors put that didn't help plus the other classes started complaining about the smell. We were made to sit 10 mins in that suffocation that we had created, taking down notes, until we got to walk around outside for a bit. I felt kind of sorry for the class in that room next!:p:

Onto the funny French incident in a moment!
Elements
Lol OK then.

Well in Year 7, we were making Sulphur dioxide in pairs in Chemistry, and our teacher told us not to put too much Sulphur in it so that we didn't stink out the lab. Nobody listened to her as we all thought that it would be extremely funny to create a right stink!:p: What with everyone doing this there was such a such a rotting abominable sent in the room. We tried opening the windows and doors put that didn't help plus the other classes started complaining about the smell. We were made to sit 10 mins in that suffocation that we had created, taking down notes, until we got to walk around outside for a bit. I felt kind of sorry for the class in that room next!:p:

Lol. That was very irresponsible of your teacher as suphur dioxide is an irritant and can damage the lining of your lungs!
Elements
Lol OK then.

hahahahaha... :toofunny:

That musta been a right pong. Class... French in a mo... Can't wait :smile:

Latest