Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    Lol, it's neither good nor bad really... You just look like you'd be named Nicholas or... Alexandre

CC, it burnt more than I can say. But the pain was only momentary - the stain lasted longer. And Chem teachers are alwasy the best aren't they? Chem and History
    I dunno... my psychology teacher is amazing. Such a bad ass. He wears a Stone Cold Steve Austin wrestling tie to school and swears loads in his lessons. He's real funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    :p:

That's OK, you deserve it. :hugs:
    So did this chemistry discussion all come from your username?

And how are things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    That sound quite embarrassing... did it hurt loads?

Shame I don't have much to report in that field, althoughour teacher would often just wander off out the classroom for about five minutes before returning. Kinda weird really.
    We used to joke that her and the science technician, were having sex in the prep room up against a cabinet filled with acid... maybe she was
    :eek: CC!:eek: Lol!:p: :poke: :poke:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, it's neither good nor bad really... You just look like you'd be named Nicholas or... Alexandre

CC, it burnt more than I can say. But the pain was only momentary - the stain lasted longer. And Chem teachers are alwasy the best aren't they? Chem and History
    Meh, I didn't like my Chemistry or History teachers!:eek: Mind you one of my History teachers didn't like me especially after she heard me *****ing about her in the corridor on my way to her lesson :eek: , comparing her with another teacher that I was complimentary about.:p: From then on she gave me the biggest evils ever!:p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: CC!:eek: Lol!:p: :poke: :poke:
    What's the poking for?
    We only joked... but you never know what goes on behind closed doors for five minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Really? That's the only name for it I know.

Did you have to google it? Oh please say yes! I've never made anyone google for a term. Not in English anyway.
    Well I looked it up in the dictionary next to me; so yes :p:

ReputationRep:
    So did this chemistry discussion all come from your username?

And how are things?
    No it didn't- it came from :hmmmm: wait a bit- :vroam: to look back to see.:p: Actually, it came from CC's names for me.:p:

Things are OKish I suppose.:-/

ReputationRep:
    Yes we were talking about your name -> sulphur -> sulphur dioxide -> smell -> smelly chemistry lessons :p:

ReputationRep:
    What's the poking for?
    We only joked... but you never know what goes on behind closed doors for five minutes.
    Lol, I know. The poking was part of me completing up this phrase: "nudge nudge wink wink" in smileys!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh the fast show. Suits you sir.

ReputationRep:
    lol, i know. The poking was part of me completing up this phrase: "nudge nudge wink wink" in smileys!:p:
    hahahahahahahahahaha...

Very quaint and funny :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I didn't like my Chemistry or History teachers!:eek: Mind you one of my History teachers didn't like me especially after she heard me *****ing about her in the corridor on my way to her lesson :eek: , comparing her with another teacher that I was complimentary about.:p: From then on she gave me the biggest evils ever!:p:
    :eek:
    But you should never say anything about teachers in the corridors! That's one of the first rules in the guide! :p:
    Aww, I've always loved all of my history teachers. Chemistry I liked the subject so I got on well with the teachers, but they weren't all that brilliant...

FiL, what term did you use for it?

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:
    ohmygosh I just stabbed myself with a needle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    Ahhh the fast show. Suits you sir.
    Have you ever been in that shop?
    I was thoroughly disappointed by my reception. They didn't even say that to me... I expected them to, and for them to embarrass me but make me laugh. Shame.

ReputationRep:
    I've never been in a situation that demanded its use. I guess 'love bite'? I don't know

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever been in that shop?
    I was thoroughly disappointed by my reception. They didn't even say that to me... I expected them to, and for them to embarrass me but make me laugh. Shame.
    What shop?

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:
    ohmygosh I just stabbed myself with a needle
    What were you doing with a needle? And ouch :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    What were you doing with a needle? And ouch :hugs:
    Sewing. Now I cant use that finger to type

ReputationRep:
    I've never been in a situation that demanded its use. I guess 'love bite'? I don't know
    Oh, love bite? It sounds so...err... corny

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    But you should never say anything about teachers in the corridors! That's one of the first rules in the guide! :p:
    Aww, I've always loved all of my history teachers. Chemistry I liked the subject so I got on well with the teachers, but they weren't all that brilliant...

I know!:p: I was too young and innocent then. I just wasn't really thinking!:p:

"Chemistry I liked the subject so I got on well with the teachers"

I wish that was the same here!:mad:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.